Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Counsellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSW/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Counsellor on or before 26/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Educational Qualification||MSW/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme–Saksham Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-400088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Counsellor Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Counsellor for TB-HIV prevention and control programme
- No. of Positions : 07 (Seven)
- Location : Mumbai
- Duration : Till September 30, 2015
- Email : [email protected]
- Remuneration CTC: Rs. 22,000/- per month
- Qualifications: Post graduate in Social Work/Psychology (Candidates with Counselling background will be preferred).
- Essential requirements: A minimum of 3 to 4 years of work experience in health related counseling. Eg. HIV/AIDS, RCH.TB, STI, ART, suicide prevention. Good communication skills – written as well as spoken – in Marathi, Hindi and English. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel and PPT. Willingness to travel in different areas of Mumbai as and when required. Willingness to work with TB patient and their caregivers.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Counsellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Counsellor Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Please send the following documents by e-mail to [email protected] along with the following subject line as ‘Counsellor for TB-HIV Programme’: 1. A Cover Letter 2. Your updated Curriculum Vitae with your academic record and experience. 3. Application form to be filled by the candidates with their details as requested. Tata Institute of Social Sciences The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme–Saksham Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-400088. Only those short-listed for interview will be contacted
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/04/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016