Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Legal) through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. REF. NO.TISS/MANAGER (LEGAL)/MARCH/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB / LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Manager (Legal) on or before 01/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (Legal)|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLB|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Manager (Legal) Recruitment:
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. The TISS offers 49 Master Degree Programmes in a range of Socially relevant inter-disciplinary of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses.
- Applications are invited for one post of Manager (Legal) in Registrar’s Officer on contractual payment of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.70,000/- per month depending upon the qualifications.
- Essential qualifications: i) Bachelor’s degree in Law with 60% marks. ii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications. iii) 5 years experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of Central/State Government/any large organization and/or legal associate / legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office
- Desirable qualifications: Masters degree in Law or any diploma in specialized fields of law. Experience in legal affairs, litigation, arbitration and conciliation, drafting and vetting of various agreements/ legal documents
- Age: Below 40 years. In case of practicing advocates (i) copy of the Bar Council Registration Certificate and (ii) a copy of certificate from Bar Association of which the candidate is a member should be submitted. The candidate shall report to the Registrar and would be responsible for advise on legal issues, preparation of legal documents, its scrutiny and vetting and would be responsible to safeguard the interest of the Institute and also undertake any other assignments given to him/her from time to time .
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Manager (Legal) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Manager (Legal) Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
The Institute reserves the right to: (a) relax any of the requirements with reference to experience in exceptional cases and/or in the case of persons already holding comparable positions, on a regular basis, in a University/research institution of repute, (b) invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure, (c) not to fill up the vacancy advertised; (d) since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience shall not entitle a person to be called for an interview; (e) no correspondence or telephonic/electronic query will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form and at any stage of the recruitment processes will lead to disqualification. Persons in employment, called for written test and interview should bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer without which they will not be permitted to appear for interview under any circumstances. In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s). The application fees of Rs.300/- for post should be paid online only. No other modes of payment will be accepted. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable. The application will be valid only on receipt of the Demand Draft for those who are required to pay. The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided alongwith this advertisement on Institute’s website www.tiss.edu. The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference. The last date for receipt of application is April 1, 2015. The selected candidate has to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/04/2015
Reference: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. REF. NO.TISS/MANAGER (LEGAL)/MARCH/2015