Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operations Leader through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters degree, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Operations Leader Job on or before 12/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Operations Leader|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Operations Leader Recruitment:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has embarked on an innovative skill development programme for university students. TISS has collaborated with 11 Universities in 9 states to help aspiring students gain skills that make them employable; skills that could help secure their future, and give them an equal chance at a sustainable job or livelihood. For more details, please visit http://nussd.tiss.edu/ Applications are invited for the post of Operations Leader on NUSSD project role. He/She expected to look at NUSSD operations across 9 States, 35 colleges. The Operations Leader is expected to lead by an example and exhibit strong leadership skills. Strategizing and speed of execution would be key areas of focus. He/She will have to be highly mobile across India for visiting and reviewing NUSSD program. The appointment is on tenure for 12 months and extendable based on performance of the candidate.
- Number of position: 1
- Locations : Mumbai
- Salary: As per Experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Requirements: 1. The candidate must hold a Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management with 10-12 years of experience in implementing projects with social impacts. Should have worked in a complex organization and handled multiple teams with critical deliverables 2. High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc. 3. Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at alllevels 4. Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication. Knowledge of regional language is preferable. 5. Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs at all levels 6. Ability to link up or network with corporate, organizations, institutions and NGOs
- Duties & responsibilities: 1. Work with Director of NUSSD to create expansion plan for the program and lead the implementation. Keep Director NUSSD updated on the progress on regular basis. 2. Set up the policies and procedures for various operating aspects of the NUSSD program such as performance management, program delivery and reward/ recognition. 3. Ensure that a cost effective model for implementation is devised for the program. 4. Ensure that processes are in place for monitoring and reviewing program delivery across India. Responsible for on-time and smooth delivery of the courses at the college. 5. Standardize processes and leverage best practices across colleges to gain efficiencies and effectiveness of the program 6. Work closely with industry Partnership Leader to ensure that capacity of the Program Managers is effectively utilized to create industry linkages. 7. Review the headcount or capacity across the organization for consistent delivery of the program 8. Monitor closely on boarding of colleges for NUSSD program. Oversee the agreements over implementation of program at college level. 9. Motivate and encourage the Programme Officers to meet the targets envisaged for NUSSD involves student enrollment, trainer and program officer retentions. 10. Work on the engagement matrix for the field staff and various key stakeholders such as students, trainers, program officers, managers, etc. Ensure that appropriate monitoring is in place. 11. Lead the MIS and technology initiatives and ensure that they are delivered in atimely manner. 12. Prepare monthly progress reports highlighting key issues/challenges encountered and way forward for the month
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)- Operations Leader Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Operations Leader Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions: 1. What drives your interest in working for this project 2. What would be your approach to working with a diverse set of stakeholders? What are the skills you posses which will make you well suited for this role? Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Operations LeaderNUSSD’’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Last date of receiving application: April 12, 2015, Till 11:00 PM Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email. The selected candidates have to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/4/2015