Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Coordinator on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name :Programme Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr, Shalini Anant, School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai -400088
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
The School of Human Ecology in the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai has a vacancy for the post of Programme Coordinator for a proposed short term certificate course on AD HOC basis, for an initial period of seven months, from October 2015.
- The candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Psychology with specialization in Clinical Psychology or Counseling. Preference will be given to candidates with M.Phil/Ph.D. and relevant field practice, teaching experience and publications.
- The candidate will be required to coordinate and teach in a Certificate Course on Psychosocial Counselling of TISS (a course for students and professionals from Nepal), coordinate fieldwork activities of the students of the course, provide mentorship to students who need assistance, help in supervision of fieldwork, supervise psychological assessment and carry out other activities necessary for smooth functioning of the Course. The course is a short term program for a period of six months. The Program Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Dean, School of Human Ecology. Candidates based in Mumbai, with knowledge of the city will be preferred. The candidate will have to travel to Nepal and stay there for a few weeks to help with the coordination of fieldwork activities for the students.
- Salary will be commensurate to the experience of the candidate.
- Candidates who have the following qualification may please apply: Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Programme Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Programme Coordinator Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
CANDIDATES MAY PLEASE SEND THEIR BIO-DATA TO [email protected] [email protected] by FRIDAY 25th September 2015. For enquiries, contact: Dr, Shalini Anant, School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai -400088. Tel. – 022-25525349
email – [email protected] and [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015