Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Manager (Accounts) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online/Offline for the Job Programme Manager (Accounts) on or before 03/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Manager (Accounts)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Programme Manager (Accounts) Recruitment:
Vacancy for Programme Manager in National University Students’ Skill Development Programme (NUSSD) Director’s Office. Programme Manager (Accounts) Application are invited from eligible Indian nationals for filling the posts of Project Manager in the National University Students’ Skills Development (NUSSD) Programme to work with the National Service and Skill Development Scheme, a pilot program in ten universities in Nine states of India jointly anchored by Ministry of Youth Affairs and the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The purpose of the Pilot Programme is to ensure employability of 50000 students and to promote equal and sustainable employment for their wellbeing.
- Post Title: Programme Manager (01 Post)
- Duty Station: Required to be located in Mumbai.
- Duration: Two years position, with an initial one year contract (Extendable on satisfactory completion of the Roles and Responsibilities)
- Type of Contract: Temporary / Project staff/ Service contract (taxable)
- Pay band: Remuneration of Rs.25, 000/- onward depending on the experience (Consolidated salary) per month (taxable).
- Job Profile: This position is key to the success of the programme. Selected candidates will be expected to undertake the following broad roles and responsibilities at the University and Central levels for the coming two years. 1. Manage and Support State wise NUSSD pilot programme 2. Establish proper co-ordination with Universities/Colleges and the Volunteer teachers 3. Manage all the Finance related tasks of the programme 4. Coordination with Partner organizations, Course developers on accounts related work 5. Close coordination with TISS accounts section 6. Prepare project proposals, budgets, progress reports, co-ordination with funding agencies and management.Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance related Discipline. Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi, knowledge of local Language.
- Experience: At least 3 to 5 years of hands on experience in handling of projects as well as government sponsored programmes, particularly, related to projects support functions at the centre/state level. Well versed with computer and minimum 2 years of experience for Tally ERP 9.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Programme Manager (Accounts) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Programme Manager (Accounts) Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CV along with their letter of interest. Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Program Manager for Finance & Account NUSSD’ and email it to [email protected] candidates will be called for an interview and will be communicated through phone and email. Last date of receiving application: 3rd March, 2015, latest by 5:00 PM. The selected candidates have to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/03/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016