Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors/Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Manager on or before 17/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Programme Manager Recruitment:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has embarked on an innovative skill development programme for university students. TISS has collaborated with 11 Universities in 9 states to help aspiring students gain skills that make them employable; skills that could help secure their future, and give them an equal chance at a sustainable job or livelihood. For more details, please visit http://nussd.tiss.edu/ Applications are invited from talented and committed individuals for the position of Programme Manager – Communication and Media on NUSSD project role. The appointment is on tenure for 12 months and can be extended based on performance of the candidate.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Mumbai
- Professional Requirements: Bachelors/Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media from a recognized University with at least 4 years of relevant experience. High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc. Knowledge of In Design, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Lightroom and other basic design software’s is must Good knowledge of social media networks and fluency with handling different kinds of content for different networks. Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication. Should have experience conceptualizing and drafting a short film/documentary film and well versed with editing in Final Cut Pro/ Adobe Premiere Pro. Should be committed to create an impact through a national project like NUSSD. Ability to work in close collaboration with staffs and partners from multicultural background.
- Functional Responsibilities : Ensure implementation of a comprehensive communication programme, through activities that include drafting strategies, coordinating efforts of various partners, monitoring and reporting on progress, taking appropriate follow-up action, and analysing outcomes. Key responsibility in conceptualizing innovative ideas related to designing and film making, updating the website and/ or web-page on a regular basis. Networking with NGOs, industry, government, autonomous bodies and civil society at different stages for smooth delivery of the program. Regularly aggregate and publicize, through various online and offline platforms, the activities and knowledge created in the project through varied mediums. Create and conceptualize high impact films, videos, documentaries, posters, and other knowledge artefacts in different mediums required for marketing and work reporting. Lead media and PR activities along with the Program Officer such as press releases, print media and content broadcasting. Write and coordinate various knowledge documents such as press releases, articles, summary reports, blog posts, white papers and out-briefs based on the Alliances work and external research. Basic knowledge of web-platforms like word-press would be useful. High levels of self motivation and initiative to single-handedly manage the public communication and media outreach agenda of the lab. An ability to work with under pressured deadlines, meet targets and maintain professional disposition while addressing multiple dealings and demands.
- Remuneration offered will be competitive in the development field and is negotiable.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Programme Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Programme Manager Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Interested candidates, those who fulfill eligibility criteria may send their Resumes/CVs, with two professional references along with writing a note of 350 words on the following question: How would you provide platform to NUSSD using your skills and taking media as a tool? Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Program Manager(Communication and Media) NUSSD’’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email. Last date of receiving application: DATE: 17th March 2015 Date of Interview will be communicated. The selected candidates have to join immediately
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/03/2015