Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Officer Job on or before July 12, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Programme Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs. 40,000/- per month
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : July 12, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme–Saksham Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-400088
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Programme Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Programme Officer for TB-HIV prevention programme
- No. of Post : 01
- Location : Mumbai
- Duration : Until September 30, 2015
- Total Salary : Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Email : [email protected]
- Last Date for application: July 12, 2015.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is the Principal Recipient (PR) of the Gfatm-r7 grant (The Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB & Malaria, Round 7 grant) in the field of HIV/AIDS Counselling, titled Saksham. The aim of this programme is to strengthen human capacities of the national health system to undertake quality counselling for HIV and thereby support the HIV prevention, care and support objectives of the National AIDS Control Program (NACP). For more information on Saksham, kindly visit the website www.tissgfatmr7.com. Since August 2014, Saksham, in collaboration with Mumbai District TB Control Society (MDTCS), has initiated counselling service in the TB-HIV prevention programme in Mumbai district. Saksham wishes to appoint one Programme Officer for TB-HIV prevention programme for implementing the above initiative.
- Qualifications: Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/Master of Social Work/M.A. (Psychology).
- Experience: Up to 4-6 years of working experience at officer or state level coordinator in the related field of TB control or HIV/AIDS or and Public health.
- Essential skills and other requirements: Ability to strategise and implement the programme to get the expected outcome Excellent organisational and administration skills Good Analytical and Presentation Skill Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi. Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT. Willingness to travel locally and outstation.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before July 12, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Officer Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
Please send the following documents by e-mail to [email protected] along with the following subject line as ‘Programme Officer for TB-HIV prevention programme’, Saksham: 1. A Cover Letter 2. Your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record and experience. **********Only those short-listed for interview will be contacted. ***************
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job July 12, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016