Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Manager on or before 21/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name :Project Manager
Educational Qualification : MSW
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000-60,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), New Delhi
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Project Manager Recruitment:
- Name of the Position Project Manager
- POSITION CODE PM
- No. of Positions 01
- Location New Delhi
- Duration 5 Months (extendable)
- Total Salary Rs 50,000 to 60,000/- per month
- Qualifications and Experience: Masters in Social Work, Human Resource Development, Business or Public Administration, Environmental Studies, Agricultural Extension, Rural Development or any other related fields. Persons with other education qualification could be considered based on relevant experience in the field of water resources and project management. A total of 6-8 years, including at least 2-3 years of hands on experience in project management in the field of – community development, public health and social services, environmental management, rural development or any other social sector. Experience in water resource management, groundwater, or watershed planning will be an advantage.
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Manager Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
- Application Procedure: Please email your application to [email protected] stating clearly in the subject line the code of the position, for which you are applying, with a short cover letter attaching the following documents: a) Updated Curriculum Vitae, along with three references; b) Sample of written material in English, not more than 2000 to 2500 words; c) Statement of Purpose, not more than 400 to 500 words (what do you care/ are passionate about; who you are; what has influenced your career path so far; your professional interests and; where you plan to go from here).
- Applications have to be sent by email to [email protected]
- Please ensure that you put the POSITION CODE in the subject line of the email you send, for prompt and successful processing of your application. The POSITION CODES are as follows as mentioned in the square brackets: For PROJECT MANAGER put [PM]
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates appearing for the interview will be reimbursed an admissible fair for travel.
- FOR IMPORTANT DATES: Please watch this website for the last date and, further instructions and updates.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015