Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Manager Job on or before May 10, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.60,000-70,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : May 10, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme–Saksham Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-400088
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Project Manager Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Project Manager for TB-HIV prevention programme
- No. of Post : 01
- Location : Mumbai
- Duration : Until September 30, 2015
- Total Salary : Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 70,000/- per month
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for application: May 10, 2015.
- Qualifications: Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work/M.A. (Psychology).
- Experience: Minimum 4-6 years of working experience at managerial level in the related field of HIV/AIDS or/and TB control or/and Public health
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before May 10, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Manager Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
Please send the following documents by e-mail to email@example.com along with the following subject line as ‘Project Manager for TB-HIV prevention programme’, Saksham: 1. A Cover Letter2. Your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record and experience.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job May 10, 2015