Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSW/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Manager on or before 26/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||MSW/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme–Saksham Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-400088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Project Manager Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Project Manager for TB-HIV Prevention programme
- No. of Post : 01
- Location : Mumbai
- Duration : September 30, 2015
- Remuneration CTC: Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 70,000/- per month
- Qualifications: Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work/M.A. (Psychology).
- Experience: Minimum 4-6 years of working experience at managerial level in the related field of HIV/AIDS or TB control or Public health and other related fields.
- Essential skills and requirements: Ability to strategise and implement the programme to get the expected outcome. Excellent organisational and administration skills. Good Analytical and Presentation Skill. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi. Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT. Willingness to travel.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Manager Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Please send the following documents by e-mail to [email protected] along with the following subject line as ‘Project Manager for TB-HIV prevention programme, Saksham: 1. A Cover Letter 2. Your updated Curriculum Vitae with your academic record and experience. 3. Application form to be filled by the candidates with their details as requested. Tata Institute of Social Sciences The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme–Saksham Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-400088. Only those short-listed for interview will be contacted
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/04/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017