Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Supervisors Job on or before 5/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Supervisors
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 13,500-15,000/- p.m
Job Location : School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mumbai
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Supervisors Recruitment:
- Temporary Positions – Supervisors for MA Applied Psychology (Clinical and Counselling)
- Posts: Applications are invited for 2 positions of Part-time Field Work Supervisors to supervise MA Applied Psychology (Clinical and Counselling) students placed in Schools and other settings and for supervising Psychological Testing and fieldwork in various counselling settings, including schools, NGOs, and hospitals.
- Duration of the Posts: about four months, from 10th June to 15th October.
- Requirement of the Post: Master’s in Counselling and Guidance, Master’s in Psychology with Clinical or Counselling Psychology specialisation.
- Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs. 13,500/- for those with fresh Master’s Degree and Rs 15,000/- for those with more than 3 years of experience will be the remuneration. (taxes are likely to be cut at source).
- Job Description: Supervising students placed in varied counselling settings, including schools, NGOs, and hospitals; and supervising the students Psychological Testing practice following proper guidelines and norms required of Psychological Testing and of the particular test in question. The job requires liasoning with the agencies or schools (in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai) to facilitate student counselling work (individual or group), preventive/psycho-education sessions, checking weekly plans and reports of the students and having weekly individual and group conferences which will take place at the the School of Human Ecology offices in the New Campus of Tata Institute of Social Sciences. This requires about three days of work in a week.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Supervisors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Supervisors Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
- Apply by sending in the Curriculum Vitae by email.
- Date of Interview: Short listed applicants will be called for an interview on 10th June 2015 in the morning and the selected candidates will have to join and participate in the orientation to the tasks in the afternoon of the same day.
- Application deadline: Interested candidates are requested to apply to the following faculty member of the School of Human Ecology: Dr Mamatha Shetty at the following email id – email@example.com and to the Secretariat – Medha at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th June 2015.
- VENUE FOR THE INTERVIEW AND REGULAR REPORTING: SCHOOL OF HUMAN ECOLOGY, NEW CAMPUS, TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, OPP DEONAR BUS DEPOT, V N PURAV MARG (SION-TROMBAY ROAD), MUMBAI – 400 088; PHONE NUMBERS – 022- 25525349.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/6/2015