Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015.Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultants on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), V N Purav Marg,Opposite the Deonar Bus Depot, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Consultants Recruitment:
- Background The Ministry seeks to engage dedicated, hardworking and bright people to work as Consultants and Senior Consultants with RUSA Resource Centre (RRC). The RRC provides technical, strategic, logistic and other support to the national implementing bodies and assist in capacity building of all stakeholders for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- No. of Posts: Consultants-2
- Job Description Roles and responsibilities of the job include:Engaging with State Governments, functionaries, State Higher Education Councils etc., to provide necessary support on preparation of State Higher Education Plans and assist in building capacities so that States can undertake strategic planning activities.
- Conduct appraisals and evaluation studies of the State Higher Education Plans.
- Planning, managing and coordinating various activities, including workshops, training etc being carried out by RRC within the States.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of RUSA activities in States.
- Provide all managerial, operational, technical and logistic support to RRC.
- Any other activities that are assigned as a part of the RUSA Resource Center’s engagement with States or as a part of the development of the scheme at the central level.
- Qualifications Required:Masters’ Degree and/or M. Phil./PhD in Social Sciences/Sciences/Engineering/Technology/ Management/Law.
- 7 -10 years’ experience in Social Development sector
- Sound domain knowledge in areas of Higher Education, Policy & Governance, Administration.
- Skills :Ability to grasp concepts and situations, adaptability in dealing with changing environments.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong qualitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Ability in ICT usage.
- Compensation The successful candidates in the Consultant grade will be offered a starting salary within the range of Rs. 4.8 lakhs to Rs. 7.2 lakhs p.a. commensurate with their experience and qualifications.
- Type of contract The successful candidate will be awarded a 1-year contract which will include a 3–month probation period. Roles and responsibilities and performance appraisal framework will be developed and agreed at the beginning of the contract period.
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultants Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
- Interested candidates are invited to submit expression of interest with CV to email@example.com
- Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV – 30th June, 2015, 5:00 PM
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Top Company Openings: