Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fellowships through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduates can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Fellowships. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Fellowships
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 16/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Fellowships Recruitment:
We invite applications for 2 Fellowships that have been awarded to TISS School of Social Work graduates by Tata Motors. The fellowships seek to provide an interface between academia and the industry through supporting social development program of Tata Motors and providing a platform for fresh Social Work graduates to contribute to the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Particulars Fellows will be attached to CSR initiatives of Tata Motors at Sanand (Ahmedabad) or Mumbai and will work closely with CSR team to develop, monitor and implement social development programs of the company aligned to Section VII of the Companies Act 2013.
- Fellowship details The fellowship amount would be Rs. 25,000 p.m. In addition, program travel, and incidental expenses upto Rs. 5000 p.m. would be reimbursed. Each Fellow would be mentored by a faculty member, and would be expected to document the work undertaken, and participate in seminars organized periodically by the coordinators of the Fellowship Programme. The duration of the Fellowship is 2 years, depending on the review that would be conducted at the end of the first year.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Fellowships Post:
- Written Test on 16/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Fellowships vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Process Social Work graduates of the year 2014 and 2015 from the Institute are eligible to apply by submitting a proposal for work in their area of interest. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed at TISS Mumbai in the second week of August. Interested graduates are requested to fill the attached Response Sheet (http://goo.gl/forms/tx175Mvr4b) by August 16, 2015. For queries/clarifications, you may contact Ms. Leela Banerjee at: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/8/2015
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017