Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Manager, Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Finance Manager, Assistant Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Finance Manager, Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Across India
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Finance Manager, Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Organization: National CSR Hub, Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Location: Mumbai
- Tenure: 1 year (subject to extension based on the performance of the candidate)
- Job Position: Finance Manager (One vacancy) Finance Assistant (One vacancy
- Project Description: The NCSR Hub, Tata Institute of Social Sciences in collaboration with the Ministry of Textile, GOI (Office of Development Commissioner, Handicraft) plans on devising an empanelment process whereby potential organizations (nongovernmental or academic) can be recognized as credible and competent for corporate partnering for CSR activities. This will ensure channelization of corporate funds for the up-liftmen of the artisan communities across India, in turn strengthening the handicraft industry. The common parameters of ascertaining various organizations will also serve as a central mechanism of gauging the competencies of the various handicraft organizations exiting in India. For this purpose we would want to engage highly proficient, young professionals, with background in accounting and commerce and having adept analytical skills to aid in scrutinizing and evaluating the applications for empanelment process of the organizations dealing in handicrafts (primarily a desk job, does not involve travel).
- Qualifications and Skills required Finance Manager & Finance Assistant – Graduate from commerce field Familiarity with NGO sector Understanding about the Financial statements and analysis of same Work experience in the field of Accounts and Finance of atleast 1 year Detail – oriented Mathematically inclined Have the ability to work independently Proficiency with computer systems especially with MS excel Data management concepts Soft Skill – Communication skill and Analytical skill
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Finance Manager, Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance Manager, Assistant Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
Qualified candidates please send your CV along with a covering letter to the following email id: [email protected] by 10th July, 2015. Applications submitted past the deadline will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|