Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Research Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.d, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Associate Research Officer & More Vacancies on or before 30/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Associate Research Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification :M.Phil/Ph.d, M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location :Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS),V N Purav Marg,Opposite the Deonar Bus Depot, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Associate Research Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Following contractual positions are open at the Centre for Social Justice and Governance. The candidates will work for a project funded by Indian Council for Social Science Research on “Withering Caste in Urban India?”
- This research project will explore the dynamic nature of caste and its changing roles in the cities of Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Due to the qualitative and ethnographic nature of the project those with working knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and/or Marathi are preferred.
Research Officer/Postdoctoral Research Assistant (Contractual – One year: Rs 30-40000 pm):
- Applications are invited for the above post from fresh PhDs or those with M.Phil degree (three years of post-M. Phil research ). Applicants should have postgraduate degree in social sciences and should possess excellent skills of fieldwork, analysis and writing. Previous research on inter and intra-group social/caste relations will be an added qualification.
- The work will involve carrying out qualitative and ethnographic fieldwork along with small scale surveys, followed by transcription and analysis. Renumeration will be decided based on qualification and experience.
Associate Research Officer (One Year: Rs. 22000 per month):
Postgraduate in Social Sciences (M.A/M.Phil). Work will involve interviewing, transcription, data entry and consolidating field reports. Those with previous research experience and good writing skills are encouraged to apply.
Associate Research Officer (Part time – One Year: 15000 per month):
Applicants should be postgraduates in Social Sciences with research at masters level. Besides assisting in fieldwork, transcription, data entry they will assist in administrative work. The candidates will work for four days a week.
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Associate Research Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Associate Research Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
- Those interested should apply with their Cvs along with one writing sample (preferably published for Research Officer/Postdoctoral Assistant) and names of two academic referees to email@example.com
- The last date for applying is September 30th 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews and/or writing skills test by mid-October 2015. For anymore information/ clarification contact Dr. Suryakant Waghmore. Associate Professor and Chairperson Centre for Social Justice and Governance Phone: 022 25525418
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015