Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Investigatorsthrough recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Field Investigatorson or before 14/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Field Investigators
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS),
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Field InvestigatorsRecruitment:
- The Centre for Urban Policy, Planning and Governance (CUPG) in the School of Habitat Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences is conducting a study on engendering the suburban rail network as part of the proposed Mumbai Urban Transportation Project III. The study aims to examine at women’s needs while using the Mumbai rail system from the perspective of safety, accessibility and opportunity. This involves a detailed survey and a process of systematic audit of 10 stations and station areas.
- We required three Field Investigators for data collection and data tabulation.
- The post is open only for women as most of the survey work will be done in the women’s compartment of the train.
- We are looking for Investigators who are interested in studying issues around gender, safety, urban issues etc. College students can also apply. Preference will be given to those with prior experience in conducting surveys.
- Investigators should be comfortable with long hours and commuting frequently in the suburban trains. They should be comfortable with conducting interviews in suburban train stations at all times of the day (including early morning and at the end of the day). We are looking for investigators who are fluent in reading and speaking in English, or Hindi and preferably Marathi.
- Location: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Salary: 15,000/- per month Duration: 3months (From mid September 2015 to mid November 2015)
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Field InvestigatorsPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Field InvestigatorsVacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Interested applicants may send their C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be held in TISS Mumbai between 1st and 14th September 2015. Successful candidates will be trained to conduct the surveys and audits.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/09/2015