Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Research Officer and Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate, Research Officer and Research Assistant on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate, Research Officer and Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Research Associate, Research Officer and Research Assistant Recruitment:
- We have a research project, a multi-centric study on health care financing. We are currently recruiting senior research associates, research associates and research assistants for this project. These research positions involve designing survey questionnaires, preparing interview guides, conducting in-depth interviews, FGDs, monitoring primary data collection on the ground in Maharashtra. The tasks will also include liasoning with other project partners, checking and analyzing data. The research associates are also expected to carry out qualitative and quantitative analyses and work with an established team of researchers. This work potentially has major programme and policy relevance for health care financing policy development in India including Maharashtra, and offers opportunity for innovative research and career advancement.
- Post:- Senior Research Associate
- Job Description / Responsibilities: Conduct literature review Contribute to the development of qualitative and quantitative tools Work closely with the data collection agency to ensure quality Compile datasets and information in a logical manner Budget tracking Perform advanced qualitative and quantitative research analysis Contribute to interpretation of data analysis Contribute to scientific publication preparation Work closely with a team of researchers
- Post:- Research Associate: Postgraduate qualification (in economics, preferably with specialisation in health economics/development studies/social sciences/population studies/public health) with 2-3 years experience in research (preferably, health systems research) OR evidence of demonstrated research capability. Fresh PhDs are also encouraged to apply.
- Post:- Research Assistant position: Post Graduate/Graduate (in economics/development studies/social sciences/population studies/public health) with at least 1 year research experience.
- Duration of project: Initially 1 year but likely to be extended for 2-4 years
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Research Associate, Research Officer and Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate, Research Officer and Research Assistant Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
The last date for receipt of applications is 20th March. Please apply with detailed CV and a supporting statement highlighting how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria for this post. Send application to: Dr. Soumitra Ghosh. Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/03/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016