Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellows & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: TISS/ADVT/HYD/APRIL 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Degree, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Fellows & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Research Fellows & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Graduate, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES HYDERABAD (Deemed University)
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Research Fellows & More Vacancies Recruitment:
TISS invites applications for faculty positions for its Hyderabad campus from Indian citizens. The search is for scholars who can support and take forward the Early Literacy Initiative that the Azim Premji School of Education at TISS Hyderabad is launching with support from the Navajbai Ratan Tata Trust.
- Professor (1 position) Applicants should have a PhD or equivalent Degree in Education/allied/relevant discipline and at least 10 years of teaching experience along with published work in the area of one’s specialisation. The selected individual is expected to be located in Hyderabad and to lead and carry through the broad scope of activities envisaged under the Early 0 Literacy Initiative, including teaching courses in early literacy, building capacities, undertaking research, guiding research and engaging in advocacy work for strengthening early literacy in the country.
- Associate Professor (1 position) Applicants should have a PhD or equivalent degree in Education/allied/relevant discipline and at least 8 years of teaching experience or experience of working in the areas of early literacy or early childhood. The candidate selected to fill in this position should have strong research background and publications in the relevant domain. The candidate will be expected to teach courses on early childhood/early literacy/language education in the MA and M.Phil Education programmes and also undertake research in early literacy.
- Assistant Professors (2 positions) Applicants should have Masters degree in Education (MA in Education or M.Ed) and at least 4 years of relevant work experience. Candidates selected in this position will contribute to teaching in the MA Education programme, building capacities of teachers/teacher educators and supporting the research taken up as part of the Early Literacy Initiative.
- Research Fellows (2 positions) Applicants with B.Ed and at least 2 years of experience or those with MA in Education or M.Ed. may apply for the position of Research Fellow. Selected candidates will work directly with the Faculty teaching and researching in the domain of early literacy. A Research Fellow will receive Rs. 12,000 as monthly Fellowship.
The eligibility details are as follows:
- Good academic record
- Regional language expertise in languages such as Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, and/or areas such as language related disabilities (e.g., dyslexia, etc.) is desirable.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Research Fellows & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Fellows & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
Please send your curriculum vitae (including a statement of your interest in and eligibility for the post applied) along with two recent publications or writing samples (as a PDF attachment) to [email protected] with a copy marked to [email protected] Application will be accepted till 28th May 2015 up to 5pm IST. Intimation to short listed candidates will take place before 3 rd June 2015 Interviews will be conducted in the second week of June 2015 at TISS Hyderabad. Selected candidates are expected to join in the first week of July 2015 or earlier if they can. Place on the subject line – Your name – Faculty position All queries pertaining to these positions may be addressed to [email protected] and/or [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/5/2015
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: TISS/ADVT/HYD/APRIL 2015.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017