Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 27 MAY 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Project Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000-70,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27 MAY 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Across India
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Project Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
We at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences pursue our core mandate of promoting social justice through teaching, research, policy advocacy and filed action projects. The NWM-TISS WATER PROJECT is a collaborative effort of the institute in this direction, along with The National Water Mission, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. The project is a novel PAN-India initiative adopting River Basin Approach to synergise state and citizen action in managing our limited water resources, and to promote socially and environmentally sustainable regional development. The project is set in a dynamic context and geared to work with organizations at every level, including all spheres of local democratic institutions, citizen groups, civil society, government institutions and the private sector. The aim is to build a more inclusive and diverse resource stewardship system by bringing all key stakeholders together to share best practices and innovations to make water resource management and action more effective and sustainable. With its outreach spread across the states of India, it is envisioned to emerge into a network of organisations keen to deliver results in action, across the 25 major river basins in India. If you are committed to make a difference and aspire to engage with us, we invite applications from suitable candidates to apply for a position that suites your academic and professional profile:
- PROJECT MANAGER -1
- REGIONAL PROJECT OFFICER -5
- PROJECT OFFICER – TRAINING AND DOCUMENTATION -1
- SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – LEARNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION -1
- SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – COMMUNICATION AND ADVOCACY -1
The scope, essential functions, qualifications and experience requirements for the above-mentioned positions are given in the following table:
|Positions||No. of Positions||Job Description|
|PROJECT MANAGER||1||[ Download ]
|REGIONAL PROJECT OFFICER||5||[ Download ]|
|PROJECT OFFICER – TRAINING AND DOCUMENTATION||1||[ Download ]|
|SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – LEARNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION||1||[ Download ]|
|SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – COMMUNICATION AND ADVOCACY||1||[ Download ]|
Professional and Personal Attributes:
- Passion, commitment to excellence and value base, hardworking, well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet, short and long term deadlines without direct supervision.
- Ability to strategise and implement the project to get the expected outcome.
- Ability to nurture/ mentor colleagues and teams, encourage fast-paced teamwork, create an environment to deliver on committed results.
- Able to have systems thinking, simultaneously connect micro issues to the systemic issues.
- Networking skills, with clarity of purpose and able to articulate issues in a simple manner to a wide variety of audience.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural settings, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and language skills in Hindi and other regional languages will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with new media/ social media.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Web based platforms.
- Knowledge of GIS and databases will be an advantage.
- Interest and understanding of the Water Sector will be an advantage
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel.
- Please email your application to email@example.com stating clearly in the subject line the code of the position, for which you are applying, with a short cover letter attaching the following documents:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae, along with three references;
- Sample of written material in English, not more than 2000 to 2500 words;
- Statement of Purpose, not more than 400 to 500 words (what do you care/ are passionate about; who you are; what has influenced your career path so far; your professional interests and; where you plan to go from here).
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Project Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27 MAY 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
- You can apply for only one position.
- Applications have to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that you put the POSITION CODE in the subject line of the email you send, for prompt and successful processing of your application. The POSITION CODES are as follows as mentioned in the square brackets:
- For PROJECT MANAGER put [PM]
- For REGIONAL PROJECT OFFICER put
- [RPO-South] for southern region
- [RPO-North] for north region
- [RPO-East] for east region
- [RPO-West] for western region
- [RPO-North East] for north east region
- For PROJECT OFFICER – TRAINING AND DOCUMENTATION put [PO-TD]
- For SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – LEARNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION put [SPO-LME]
- For SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – COMMUNICATION AND ADVOCACY put [SPO-CA]
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates appearing for the interview will be reimbursed an admissible fair for travel.
- See table of important dates
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27 MAY 2015