Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Technologist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – TISS/ADVT/CEIAR /April 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Technologist & More Vacancies on or before April 26, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Technologist & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25,000-50,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 26, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Assistant Technologist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. The TISS offers 46 Master Degree Programmes in a range of Socially relevant inter-disciplinary of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. It has a strong M.Phil/Ph.D programme a high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute. The TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunities to practitioners committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action and invites interested persons located within and outside India to apply for the following positions at the Centre for Education Innovation and Action Research (CEIAR).
- The Centre for Education Innovation and Action Research (CEIAR) is a new Centre at TISS Mumbai which is being established to engage with and promote innovation in school curriculum, teacher education and higher education curriculum and pedagogy. The Centre will incubate and promote innovations that will address the needs of India education and relevant to the developing world, and the innovative use of new technologies and media to raise quality and standards. Towards this the Centre will collaborate and engage with research, development, teaching and field action.
- The Connected Learning Initiative (CLIx) is an innovative field action programme being launched by the CEIAR, to improve the professional and academic prospects of high schools students from underserved communities in India. CLIx incorporates thoughtful pedagogical design and leverages contemporary technology, including online capabilities, to provide quality educational content and experiences at scale. It embraces a clear focus on the areas of Mathematics, English and Science along with the development of Values and professional competencies to widen opportunities for Indian youth, enabling them to be successful in further academic studies or in the workforce, as well as prepare them for life-long learning. Teacher education is an integral part of the initiative with a view on capacity building. The initiative aims to reach a total of approximately 1,000 schools and 150,000 students and 3000 teachers in at least 3 states between 2015–2018. CLIx involves partnerships and collaborations with research and development institutions, and state governments.
|Sr. No.||Positions||No. of Positions||–|
|1||Chief Operating Officer||1||Download|
|4-7||Research Assistant / Research Associate
(Research, Mathematics Education, Science Education,
Life Skills Education)
|9-11||Field Action Research Fellows||3||Download|
- The posts will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years which may be extended for an additional year.
- Last date of Receipt of Application: April 26, 2015 (online application only, see below).
- Interview: The eligible candidates will be communicated by an e-mail and mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at Mumbai/ Bengaluru in the first week of May 2015.
- Application fee: The application fee of Rs. 500/- be paid on-line. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Expected Date of Joining: May 15, 2015
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Assistant Technologist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 26, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Technologist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
- The Institute reserves the right to not fill up the vacancies advertised.
- Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
- No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
- The institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience.
- No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview.
- The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided alongwith this advertisement on the Institute’s website http://www.tiss.edu.
- The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference. Administrative Officer (P) TISS, Mumbai.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 26, 2015
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – TISS/ADVT/CEIAR /April 2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016