Company name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Posts : Project Manager
Qualification : Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work/M.A. (Psychology)
Salary : Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 70,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last Date to apply: 31/08/2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post : Project Manager for TBHIV Prevention programme
- No. of Post : 01
- Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work/M.A. (Psychology).
- Experience: Minimum 4‐6 years of working experience at managerial level in the related field of HIV/AIDS or TB control or Public health and other related fields.
- Essential skills and requirements:
- Ability to strategise and implement the programme to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skill
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office‐Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to travel.
- Location: Mumbai
- Duration : Till March 31, 2015 (likely to continue)
- Remuneration CTC : Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 70,000/‐ per month
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply:
Please send the following documents by e‐mail to hr.gfa[email protected]‘Project Manager for TBHIV programme, Saksham:1. A Cover Letter 2.Your updated Curriculum Vitae with your academic record and experience. 3.Application form to be filled by the candidates with their details as requested.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria
Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme‐‐Saksham
Sion‐Trombay Road, Deonar
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 31/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|