Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Positions through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Faculty Positions Job on or before 15th January 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Positions|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15th January 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences, II Floor, S.R Sankaran Block, AMR-APARD Campus, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)Faculty Positions Recruitment:
This academic position requires high proficiency in teaching, action research and anchoring field-based research. The position is primarily carved for individuals who are interested in academics and field based action research. The position demands high level of dedication to work with Fellows placed in various parts of the country.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (1 position):Desired Education Qualification and Experience Ph.D. in Political Science, Economics, with 8 years of experience in teaching and research or Post Graduate degree (in any discipline) with 12 years of work experience in an academic institution, government or development sector.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (2 positions):Desired Qualification and Experience Ph.D. in Economics, Political Science, Development Studies, Psychology, Literature & Cultural Studies with a minimum of two years of teaching experience; strength in quantitative research (as applicable) in rigorous disciplinary and/or inter-disciplinary fields.
- PROGRAMME ASSOCIATE (1 position) This is a programme position that coordinates academic work and field activities of the PMRDFs. This position demands frequent field visits and the candidate must have strong inclination to work in diverse field situations and with multi stakeholders. Desired Qualification and Experience Graduation in Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture or Post Graduate degree (in any discipline) with minimum of 4 years of experience in development sector. Strong IT, research methodology and data transformation skills preferred.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)- Faculty Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th January 2015.
- For the position applied will be invited for a Personal Interview to be held on 27th & 28th January 2015 at the Hyderabad campus of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). Candidates selected are expected to join by early February 2015.
How to apply for Faculty Positions Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Candidates have to fill the application form online at http://recruitment.tiss.edu. After successful completion of the form the candidate will be shown an acknowledgement. The acknowledgement along with two articles written by the candidate should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission is 15th January 2015. Candidates facing problems while filling the application form can write to email@example.com.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th January 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|