Tata Institute of Social Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Placement Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Placement Officer Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Associate Placement Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) , Mumbai
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences Associate Placement Officer Recruitment:
- Job title Associate _Information Technology Enabler
- Reports to Training and Placement Officer
- Job purpose The digitize and maintain the various databases that are required for the placement and training process.
- Duties and responsibilities 1. Digitization of Training and Selection Processes Understand the training and Placement Processes and identify processes that can be distinguished . Designing and implementing enterprise wise applications to manage and simply key processes Customize solutions and digitize them which would would streamline communication Creation and maintenance of the website – regular updation of the same Identifying the correct software for e -recruitment and customizing the same Designing , developing a centralized database which would maintain details of all stakeholders, students, recruiting organizations, vendors Creating an automated system – for enrollment of students in the Centralized Placement process Creating an automated system – for enrollment ofrecruiting organizations in the Centralized Placement process Responsible for digitization of voice of customer process 2. Updation and Maintenance of the Digitized Processes All the processes that have been digistised , have to have updated data Periodic updation of website of the relevant details – update the content and the job openings on the same day of receiving the details Creation of the required customization based on the needs Creation of vacancy in the Talent Management System *(TMS) Creating and updating all the necessary data fields in the TMS’ Creation of vendor and mapping of the jobs with the recruiting organizations in the TMS Maintaining the centralized Database system – Chaos – Updated ,and confidential Updation and maintaining of standardized resumes of all enrolled students Job Description /Associate – Information Technology Enablementv105072015 page 1 3. Training and Communication Responsible for creating training documents and standard operating procedures for all the digistised processes Responsible to create all communication materials for the centralized Placement cells including all communication /information packs that would be used by all client facing team members 4. Identification of New Processes and Communication Channels Process evaluation , inorder to determine process effectiveness. Redesigning the same and introducing new solutions that would enable us to create a smother hassle free experience for our stakeholders Developing content management and archiving system
- Qualifications Education : Bachelors ( Any discipline) Specialized knowledge : IT consulting, ability to create website, web portals, PHP, Java, Oracle DBS, SQL Skills : PHP, Java, Oracle DBS, SQL Abilities : To understand processes and streamline and create frameworks that can be digitized. Personal Characteristics : Comfortable in working with university Students , patience and ability to conceptualized Professional Certification : Java certified Experience : 4 years +
- Working conditions The job would require working with multiple stake holders It involves high pressures , and late hours during the placement season Would require traveling to campuses
- Physical requirements NA
- Direct reports Not applicable/ Individual Contributor role
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences – Associate Placement Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Placement Officer Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences :
- Date approved: Date upon which the job description was approved
- Created By Leela Banerjee/ Training and Placement Co-ordinator
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017