Tata Institute of Social Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Placement Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Placement Officer Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Associate Placement Officer
Educational Qualification :MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) , Mumbai
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences Associate Placement Officer Recruitment:
- Job purpose – Responsible for the entire administrative placement process coordination Responsible for feedback , monitoring and process improvement Duties and responsibilities Placement Process
- Organizations ( Recruiting Organizations/RO) – Responsible for following up with the recruiting organizations, getting all the necessary documents ( job posting form ) complete in all respect Would require to work with the Consultant – Marketing in Outreach understand the organization profile Responsible for creating the Job Posting description for the web site , and sharing the same with the Associate -IT on the same day Responsible to work with the Associate – IT and design the application form based on the details required by the organization, get the same designed and uploaded on the website Will be responsible for sharing the details of the applicants with the recruiting organization digitally Will be responsible to ensure that the job vacancies are created in the TMS and their link is visible on the website Responsible to monitor the job applications on the website and ensure that the students applying for the job Is as per the job application form Responsible to get the temporary user id – password created within the system and also train the recruiting organization to use the talent management system.
To follow up with the recruiting organization and get the shortlisted student list within 2 days post the job application ends. ( maintain the sla) To interact with the RO and plan Preplacement( if applicable) and Placement dates To liaison with the facilities dept /for the interview rooms/accommodation/and food arrangements Will be responsible for maintaining entire accounting and costs for each recruiting organization Responsible to work with the Core competency Development Consultant and organize refresher training program for the students Responsible to get the list of selected students from the recruiting organizations on the same day of the placement on the organizations letterhead followed up by an email Responsible for the offer letters of the students to be received by the cpc within 15 days of the selection Responsible for offer letter to be given to the students and getting an acceptance or rejection from the student Responsible to give the details of the students – ( interested, applied and all the relevant details to the Associate – IT for updation in the database.) Shall be responsible for generating the analytics reports for the institute Will maintain reports of each organization ,including all the relevant details in a single page format ( dates, jobs, salary, interested, shortlisted, selected,joined) In case of the recruiting organizations are interested in offering internships or projects the same to be given to the deans and maintain the same database.
- For Students – To prepare the notification of the shortlisted students and get the same posted on the website To inform the shortlisted students telephonically and via email To validate that the resumes are in the proper format and the details are correct – along with the student representative of the particular class To maintain details of the enrolled students along with their e –codes( codes for the system by which we can recognize the student in the database) To organize the e-resumes of the students in a common accessible drive To check and ensure that the students sitting for the placement process are in line with the institutes appearance. To be attend to all the queries of students wrt to the organizations, process and also answer the emails /correspondence To procure from each organization – their ppt and upload the same on the website with the help of the Associate _IT. In case of any grievance or concern raised by the student – to educate the student about the process and organize redressal as per the process. To inform the students about the selection and ensure that the students have received the students
To be in touch with the students and the organizations and keep records of selected /joined and in case the students have any concern.
- Team responsibilities – To monitor the quality of the process and get effective feedback from the organization and the students at the end of each recruitment process To analyze the feedback and present efficiency and process improvement plans
To prepare the reports – vis a vis each course /school for presentation to the deans To get periodic feedback from the organizations ( placement process, joining date feedback ,and 3 months post joining) Responsible for sending communication emails and newsletters to all the organizations who have recruited from us. Also responsible to maintain relations and invite the organizations to be a part of the next placement cycle Work with all other team members and prepare the monthly director’s report Responsible for the accounts of the CPC and will be the initial validator of all bills Responsible to organize all the travel ,stay and any other administrative details Training and Communication Responsible for creating training documents and standard operating procedures for all the placement process – both the organization and the students
Responsible to create all feedback and reports that would be shared with the institute 4. Feedback ,Monitoring and Process improvement Process evaluation, in order to determine process effectiveness. Redesigning the same and introducing new solutions that would enable us to create a smother hassle free experience for our stakeholders Qualifications
- Education : MBA ( HR) preferable Specialized knowledge : HR talent acquisition, worked in a recruitment agency Abilities : To work on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and manage the same.
- Personal Characteristics : Should be patient, customer focus and has to be very prompt and have excellent relationship building skills Professional Certification : MBA –HR Experience : 0 – 2 years + Working conditions The job would require working with multiple stake holders It involves high pressures , and late hours during the placement season Would require travelling to campuses Physical requirements NA Direct reports Not applicable/ Individual Contributor role
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences – Associate Placement Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Placement Officer Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences :
Interested and eligible candidates may please mail CVs along with a covering letter to the following email id: [email protected] by 10th August, 2015 by 5 pm. Applications submitted past the deadline will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015