Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Social Worker-cum-Counsellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Social Worker-cum-Counsellor on or before 01/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Social Worker-cum-Counsellor|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Social Worker-cum-Counsellor Recruitment:
Since 2009, the Special Police Unit for Women & Children (SPUWAC) of the Delhi Police, has had a Counselling Unit under the project ‘Violence Free Home: every woman’s right’. This project is operated in collaboration with the National Commission for Women, with technical support of Resource Centre for Interventions on Violence Against Women, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Mumbai). The social workers at the counselling unit of the SPUWAC provide psycho-social and legal services to women & children survivors of violence. Expansion of the counselling units’ work is planned at present, under which the following vacancies are advertised:
- Social Worker-cum-Counsellor (2)
- Qualification : First preference: Masters degree in Social Work from a recognised university; Second preference: Masters in Applied Psychology/Counselling/Pyschology or Bachelors degree in Social work with at least 3 years’ full-time work experience on women’s rights and issues; Must demonstrate an inclination to work with women facing violence in/with the Police Department & Criminal Justice System; Must demonstrate skills of reporting, documentation, work with individuals and systems; Should be fluent in both Hindi & English (reading, writing & speaking); Nature of employment: Contractual with consolidated monthly salary
- Location: Once appointed, the candidate must reside in Delhi, and will be deputed in Police Station in any district of Delhi
- Preference will be given to : (a) Candidates with experience of work on VAW issues, and (b) women candidates having relevant qualifications & experience.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Social Worker-cum-Counsellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Social Worker-cum-Counsellor Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Last day for receipt of applications is the 1st of March, 2015, and Curriculum vitae/resumes – containing phone and e-mail contact details – must be sent vide e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|