Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellows & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters degree, M.Com, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Job Research Fellows & More Vacancies on or before 08.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellows & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Com, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences, II Floor, S.R Sankaran Block, AMR-APARD Campus, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Research Fellows & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Strategic Management, Innovation, Learning & Entreprenuership Centre (SMILE) at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad is inviting applications from professionals in the field of Public Health, Nutrition, Gender, Education, Governance, Farm and non-‐ farm Livelihoods, Social Entreprenuership, Skills, Assessment, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Water and Sanitation for contributing to the various projects that TISS Hyderabad is engaging in, with Central, State Governments and multi-‐lateral agencies.
TISS provides a healthy work environment and nurtures joyful work culture. There would be ample room to learn, write, publish and occassionally teach in the various programmes. All projects taken up by the Institute will steadily build knowledge resources in the development sector. Monographs and working papers will be regularly produced from all the major projects. TISS Hyderabad is developing several international collaborations which will provide opportunities for further capactiy building and exposure to cutting edge work in the development sector.
CVs will be shorlisted and placed in a roster for interviews and selection to fill various positions that will open up in the forthcoming months. CVs are invited to fill positions at the following levels
- Senior Project Manager –Social Sector Individuals with a Masters degree and preferably a PhD with minimum of 12 years of experience working with Government Departments or working in collaboration with government departments in the social sector with through knowledge of budgets, social impact indicators, project management, team management are invited to apply. The person should have previous experience of handling large teams, ensuring delivery processes, carrying out regular reviews, monitoring expenditures and preparing annual reports. Sound knowledge of the sector, fluency in written and spoken English, computer skills in word processing, spread sheets and power point is expected. Knowledge of spoken Telugu and Hindi would be desirable.
- Senior Project Manager-‐ Skills Individuals with a Masters degree in the field of Social Sciences, Engineering or Management and atleast 8 to 10 years of experience in the Skills sector – carrying out human resources mapping in the skill sector, identifying skill needs, building industrial collaborations, developing curriculum, providing oversight to training, monitoring of skilling projects, setting up model training and incubation centres, are invited to apply. Knowledge of spoken Telugu and Hindi would be desirable. The positions above are senior lead positions with independent responsibilities and deliverables.
- Programme Managers Domains: Public Health, Nutrition, Teacher Education, Livelihoods, Gender, Monitoring and Evaluation, Tribal Development, Agri-‐businesses, Social Entreprenuership and Innovations. Individuals should have Masters degree with minimum of 6 -‐ 8 years of relevant experience in the subject area and prior experience of working with government departments or in collaboration with government departments. Individuals should have strong understanding of any one of the sectors listed above from the grass roots level in terms of proposal development, research, implementation, data analysis, project management and in preparation of reports and policy briefs. Individuals should have previous experience of handling and working in large teams, working with Training Partners, PPP collaborations and ensuring delivery processes in coordination with government Departments. Incumbents of these positions should be willing to travel alone or in teams and stay in districts and sub-‐districts. Individuals should have expertise in word processing, spread sheets, power point, data analysis (especially for M & E position), and fluency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Telugu and Hindi is desirable. Programme managers will be second level managers reporting to Senior Project Manager.
- Assistant Programme Managers Domains: Public Health, Nutrition, Teacher Education, Livelihoods, Gender, Monitoring and Evaluation, Tribal Development, Skills, Agri-‐businesses, Social Entreprenuership and Innovations. Individuals should have a Masters degree in any of social sciences discipline. The person should have 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in the subject area and experience of working with government department or in collaboration with government departments. Individuals should have strong understanding about how departments work at district level and implementation process involved at the district levels. Individuals applying for this position should have prior work experience in any of the fields of health, nutrition, teacher education, livelihoods, mobilization of collectives for setting up co-‐operatives, agri-‐businesses or conducting social audits. This position would require travels into various mandals/talukas and panchayats. Knowledge of Telugu, Hindi and English is expected.
- Finance Manager Individuals should have a M.Com or equivalent degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in handling finance in government departments or major multi-‐lateral funded projects and should be well versed with all tax implications as per Government of India Norms and all essential Audit Norms. Should be conversant with Tally and Excel. Finance Manager will be totally responsible for financé management of projects.
- Logistics Manager The individual should hold a Masters degree and should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in handling logistics & transportation in any reputed firms. Knowledge about tendering processes, Asset Management, Human Resource management and travel management is essential for people who are applying for this post. Knowledge of Telugu, Hindi and English is expected.
- Research Fellows Young post graduates with social sciences and sciences degrees with specific focus in rural development, rural sociology, public health, agribusiness, social entreprenuership, development studies are welcome to send their CVs to work for short durations to conduct studies, carry out data analysis or write reports. Knowledge of Telugu is desirable.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Research Fellows & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Fellows & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
All the candidates applying should send their CVs with a covering letter and minimum of 2 references to [email protected] by 8th March 2015. Mention your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line. CVs should have information with your personal details, education qualifications, training if any, employment and project experiences with latest to the earliest. Candidates who have missed sending their applications on this date, can still send their details. Their CVs will be placed in a roster.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|