Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites application for the recruitment of Internship Programme with MA/ MSc/ LLB holders
Company name :Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Posts : Internship Programme
Qualification : MA/ MSc/ LLB
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Towards Advocacy, Networking and Developmental Action (TANDA), a Field Action Project of Centre for Criminology and Justice, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is working with Nomadic and Denotified Communities (NT-DNTs). TANDA works towards “creating self-reliant NT-DNTs and ensuring the realisation of their constitutional and entitlement rights, as citizens of India”. TANDA strongly believes that NT-DNTs should organise themselves to advocate for their rights and dignity. The project aims to play the role of a change agent through generation of knowledge, capacity building and networking with different stakeholders on relevant issues towards policy advocacy. TANDA is looking for two interns to help in the research unit of the project.
- Number of Interns needed: 2
- Duration of Internship: 1-30 December 2014 (with possibility of extension)
- Location: Mumbai
- Remuneration: There is no financial remuneration. Internship certificate would be provided on completion of the internship.
- Accommodation: Please make your own arrangement for stay in Mumbai. If need be, some assistance could be provided by TANDA.
- Required Qualification and skills: M.A. in sociology, social work, law, social sciences or allied disciplines. Strong interest in research and excellent writing skills. Excellent command over written and spoken English.
How to apply:
Please email a max 2 page CV, a short write up of any of your original academic writing in English to [email protected]du and [email protected] . Add the subject line as “Application for the position of Intern, TANDA”. Last date for application receipt: 25 November 2014. Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|