Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites application for the recruitment of Programme Manager with M.A, Master Degree educational background
Company name :Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Posts : Programme Manager
Qualification : M.A, Master Degree
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
Details of Post :
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university wholly funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers 49 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses for the 2014-2016 batch.
- No of post : one post
- Payment of Rs.40000/- p.m.
- Qualification : He/she shall be managing the Master of Arts in Education (Elementary)programme. The appointment is on tenure for 1 year and extendable based on performance of candidate and requirement by the Institute.
- The candidate must posses a Masters Degree in Social Sciences or Management with 55% aggregate marks and should have at least 3 years of work experience; high proficiency in computer based data management, ability to work with online education software (preferably moodle), good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interface with stakeholders-students, teachers and staff at all levels.
- Age not exceeding 35 years. However the age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates under employment
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) relax any of the requirements with reference to experience in exceptional cases and/or in the case of persons already holding comparable positions, on a regular basis, in a University/ research institution of repute, (b) invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure, (c) not to fill up the vacancy advertised; (d) since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience shall not entitle a person to be called for an interview; (e) no correspondence or telephonic/electronic query will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form and at any stage of the recruitment processes will lead to disqualification; (f) the post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to reserved category can apply (g) Reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules; Persons in employment, called for written test and interview should bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer without which they will not be permitted to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s). The SC/ST/PWD candidates called for interview must necessarily bring SC/ST/OBC certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates called for interview are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her ‘OBC status and non-creamy layer status’ in the prescribed GoI format duly issued on or after 01/01/2013 by the competent authority.
How to apply:
- The Demand Draft (Account Payee only) of Rs. 300/- should be drawn in favour of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai towards application fee. No Postal Orders will be accepted. For SC/ST/OBC (NC)/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable. The application will be valid only on receipt of the Demand Draft for those who are required to pay.
- The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided alongwith this advertisement on Institute’s website www.tiss.edu. The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference. The last date for receipt of application is October 16, 2014. The selected candidate has to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016