Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites application for the recruitment of Programme Manager with Masters Degree holders
Company name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Posts : Programme Manager
Qualification : Masters Degree
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university wholly funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers 46 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses for the 2013-2015 batch
Applications are invited for one post of Programme Manager on consolidated salary of Rs. 40,000/- per month. He/she shall be managing the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration (EPGDHA) programme. The appointment is on tenure for 11 months and extendable based on performance of candidate and requirement by the Institute.
- Qualification : The candidate must posses a Masters Degree or equivalent post-graduate qualification in Hospital Administration/Management or General Management
- Experience : 3 to 5 years experience; high proficiency in computer based data management, ability to work with online education software (preferably moodle), good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interface with stakeholders-students, teachers and staff at all levels.
- Salary of Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Age limit : Age not exceeding 35 years. However there shall be no age limit for the candidates those are already in employment.
How to apply:
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) relax any of the requirements with reference to experience in exceptional cases and/or in the case of persons already holding comparable positions, on a regular basis, in a University/research institution of repute, (b) invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure, (c) not to fill up the vacancy advertised; (d) since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience shall not entitle a person to be called for an interview; (e) no correspondence or telephonic/electronic query will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form and at any stage of the recruitment processes will lead to disqualification; (f) the post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to reserved category can apply (g) Reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules; Persons in employment, called for written test and interview should bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer without which they will not be permitted to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s). The SC/ST/PWD candidates called for interview must necessarily bring SC/ST/OBC certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates called for interview are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her ‘OBC status and non-creamy layer status’ in the prescribed GoI format duly issued on or after 01/01/2013 by the competent authority. The candidates are required to send their resumes by e-mail to [email protected] or hard copy to Deputy Registrar (Personnel and Administration), TISS, Mumbai.
- The Demand Draft (Account Payee only) of Rs. 300/- should be drawn in favour of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai towards application fee. No Postal Orders will be accepted. For SC/ST/OBC (NC)/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable. The application will be valid only on receipt of the Demand Draft for those who are required to pay. Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. The last date for receipt of application is September 5, 2014. The Date of Interview: September 9, 2014 The selected candidate has to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016