Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Officers on or before 26/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Programme Officers Recruitment:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has embarked on an innovative skill development programme for university students. TISS has collaborated with 11 Universities in 9 states to help aspiring students gain skills that make them employable; skills that could help secure their future, and give them an equal chance at a sustainable job or livelihood. For more details, please visit http://nussd.tiss.edu/
Applications are invited for the post of Programme Officer (PO) on NUSSD project role. He/she shall be managing the implementation of the programme at one of the locations given below. The appointment is on tenure for 12 months and extendable based on performance of the candidate.
- Number of positions: 9
- Locations: Agra(Uttar Pradesh), Jabalpur & Mandla(Madhya Pradesh), Patna & Gaya(Bihar), Bhilai & Mahasamund (Chattisgarh) , Mumbai & Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Salary: As per Experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Requirements:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Candidates from Management or vocational education or Social Sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred.
- High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc.
- Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs at all levels
- Ability to link up or network with corporates, organizations, institutions and NGOs 7. Should possess strong analytical skills with ability to recommend simple solutions to complex problems
- Willingness to learn new tools, methodologies, industry best practices for smooth implementation of the programme
- Quick learning and fast situational response
- Should be committed to create an impact through a national project like NUSSD.
- Should be open to travelling and relocating, if there is any need.
- The job profile includes: 1. Work within the University / College system to implement NUSSD 2. Networking with NGOs, industry, government, autonomous bodies and civil society at different stages for smooth delivery of the program 3. Prepare reports, proposals etc periodically for stakeholders at all levels.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Programme Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/12/2014
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email
How to apply for Programme Officers Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions: 1. What drives your interest in working for this project? 2. What is your approach to working with a diverse set of stakeholders? What are the skills you posses which will make you well suited for this role? Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Program Officer NUSSD’’ and email it to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email. Last date of receiving application: December 26, 2014,Till 5:00 PM. Date of Interview will be communicated The selected candidates have to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TISS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016