Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AdHoc Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.35/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job AdHoc Assistant Professor on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Vacancy Name||AdHoc Assistant Professor|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||H.R.D. OFFICER,TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,PAREL,MUMBAI-400012|
Detail of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) AdHoc Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The appointment is initially for a period of one year only and extendable, if required.
CONSOLIDATED PAY IN RS. P.M.
NO. OF POSTS
Ad-hoc Asst. Professor,
M.D. (Anesthesia) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology recognized by MCI with 3 years’ post M.D.experience in Anesthesia in a Teaching Hospital or DNBE (Anesthesia) with 3 years’ post DNBE experience in Anesthesia in a Teaching Hospital. Experience in critical care and pain management is desirable. Candidates with higher qualifications and higher experience maybe considered for higher pay. Freshers will be considered for lower pay.
Selection Procedure for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) – AdHoc Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for AdHoc Assistant Professor Vacancy in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC):
- Last date for online application is 13.05.2015 up to 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications is 20.05.2015.
- There is no age limit. Retired persons can also apply.
- Higher remuneration will be offered for highly qualified and experienced personnel.
- It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualification, experience, caste etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete. For details of the essential qualifications and experience for various positions, service conditions, and emoluments, how to apply etc., visit our website: http://tmc.gov.in
- The candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form on or before the last date of receiving the applications to the H.R.D. OFFICER,TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,PAREL, MUMBAI-400012.
- It is mandatory to submit a copy of Online application along with copies of relevant certificates otherwise the candidature of the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Three Referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work.
- Skype/Telephonic Interview can be arranged for the candidates.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidate to appear for interview without assigning any reason there for.
- The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in PG degree etc., The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/cut-off marks (Group/Stream/Discipline/Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidates does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Tata Memorial Centre takes no responsibility for non receipt of application through Online for whatsoever is the reason.
- The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date To Apply For This Job 13/05/2015
Reference: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.35/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017