Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Radiotherapy Technician through recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.: 62/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Centre (TMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Radiotherapy Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/07/2015 between 10.30 a.m. & 12.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Vacancy Name : Radiotherapy Technician
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Punjab
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Civil Hospital Campus, Sangrur, Punjab -148001
Detail Of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Radiotherapy Technician Recruitment:
WALK IN INTERVIEW On 31st July 2015 between 10.30 a.m. & 12.00 a.m. at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Civil Hospital Campus, Sangrur, Punjab -148001
- Qualification & Experience B.SC with Physics from a recognized university with 55% marks and Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy technology with AERB certification.. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in modern department of Radiation Oncology using Linear Accelerator. Candidates should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Consolidated salary Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure For Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) – Radiotherapy Technician Post:
- Written Test on 31/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Radiotherapy Technician vacancy in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC):
Interested candidates may come along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, zerox copy of PANCARD, original certificates, experience certificate and one set of attested copies of all certificates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/07/2015
VENUE : Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Civil Hospital Campus, Sangrur, Punjab -148001
Reference: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.: 62/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016