Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.32 A/2015. Candidates who have completed DNB, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Centre (TMC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Resident Job on or before 13/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : DNB pathology, MD pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.48,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai – 400012
Detail of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Senior Resident Recruitment:
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of SENIOR RESIDENT in the Department of NUCLEAR MEDICINE & MOLECULAR IMAGING
- Essential Qualifications : D.. OR M. in Nuclear Medicine. Candidates with PG diploma will be considered for the post of JR-lil if a post remains unfiiled,
- CONSOLDATED REMUNERATION : Senior Resident Rs. 60,000/pm. Junior Resident Rs. 52,000/pm.
- AGE LIMIT; 40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SCST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age may be relaxable in case of exceptional merit qualifications, special needs for the development of the Department.
a) Senior Resident – Rs.60,000/bJunior Resident – Rs.48,000/
This deposit will be forfeited if heshe leaves the SR / JR post before completion of six months.
Selection Procedure for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) – Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) :
- The services as FellowshipSR at Tata Memorial Centre are considered as Part of P. Bond for Maharashtra State. (For those who have completed MChDMMSMD from Govt. Municipal Medical Colleges, Maharashtra) . Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying exams in 2015 may also apply. If Selected, their joining to the post is subject to producing their passing certificate. They must submit their training completion certificate,
- Appointed candidates may be placed as per needs of the Departments in the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai campus and the Clinical Research Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai campus by rotation as and when necessary.
- All SRS and Fellows will be provided sharing accommodation in one of our hostels at TMH/ ChemburPayalipadaAnushaktinagar subject to availability.
- Courses and positions are subject to change based on availability of Teachers in the concerned departments,
- The candidates who are in service must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution with a NOC.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/6/2015
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.32 A/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017