Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JuniorSenior Research Fellowthrough recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed MS/MD/M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Centre (TMC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job JuniorSenior Research Fellow on or before 07/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Vacancy Name : Junior/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :MS/MD/M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC),PAREL, MUMBAI – 400012
Detail Of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for selection of JuniorSenior Research Fellow (JRFSRF 2015) for Ph.D. in Health Sciences at Tata Memorial Centre.
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is an autonomous Grantin-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy Government of India. TMC is comprised of Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) and Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC).
- TMC conducts Ph.D. program in Health Sciences and is affiliated with the Homi Bhabha National Institute (Deemed University). Current research avenues at TMC include basic and translational research in cancer biology and clinical and epidemiological research.
- Specific research topics include cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, metastasis, tumor immunology, molecular imaging, carcinogenesis, stem cell biology, bioinformatics, proteomics, genomics, genetics, and epigenetics in addition to other areas.
- Qualifications: Candidates with DM (Medical Oncology) or MCh (SurgicalGynaecologic Oncology) or equivalent qualification are eligible. In addition, MDMS (in any subject) are eligible or MSc Bioinformatics with minimum of 1 year experience in Clinical ResearchHealth ResearchTranslational Research are eligible.
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks in their eligibility qualification exam, if marks are awarded. Those awaiting results of the eligibility qualification exam may also apply.
- Stipend: As per applicable norms commensurate with qualification and experience. Limited hostel facility is available in the TMC campus on first come first served basis.
Selection Procedure For Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior /Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC):
- All candidates must first APPLY ONLINE tmc.gov.in) and then SUBMIT the filled and signed application along with all the enclosures mentioned in the application form and a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of Tata Memorial Centre payable at Mumbai.
- There will be no fees for female candidates and for SCST or physically handicapped candidates, provided proof is attached. The completed application should reach Academics Office, 13″ Floor, Homi Bhabha Block Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. Ernest Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 latest by ” June 2015.
- Candidates must write their name and application number behind the DD. TMC reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria in case of receipt of large number of applications or relax some criteria in case of candidates with exceptional merit andor proven aptitude. Incomplete forms and those without enclosures will be rejected.
- A list of candidates found eligible to appear for the written exam will be displayed on the TMC website by 15″ June 2015. The final selection will be based on results of written exam followed by interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/06/2015