Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofSenior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) Recruitment 2015 – No. ACTREC/Advt./ 80 /2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Centre(TMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for thisSenior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 7/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tata Memorial Centre(TMC)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.15,600/p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy :Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Detail of Tata Memorial Centre(TMC)Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :Applicant should have M.Sc./M. Tech degree in Biophysics/ Biochemistry/bioengineering or relevant field. The candidate preferably have qualified CSIR-NET and preferably have at least 2-3 years of research experience in confocal microscopy. If selected, candidates without any experience will be considered as JRF while candidates with experience will be considered as SRF. M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered.Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
- Consolidated Salary:JRF (Rs.12000+30% HRA= Rs.15600/-) or SRF (Rs.18000+30% HRA = Rs.23400/-) Salary for selected candidate without NET will be as per DST guidelines.The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
Selection Procedure for Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) -Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 7/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tata Memorial Centre(TMC):
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 04-09-2015.
- The interviews would be held on 07-09-2015 and only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph. All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ as indicated.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7/9/2015
Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) Recruitment 2014 – No. ACTREC/Advt./ 80 /2015.