Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology through recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.82/2015. Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S,MS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Centre (TMC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job :12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Tata Memorial Centre,Mumbai
Detail of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology Recruitment:
- The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-in-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to life and health sciences. TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time position is available in TMC as below :
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, GASTROENTEROLOGY ‘E’
D.M. (Gastroenterology) from MCI recognized medical college. DM qualified bonded candidates from Government and Civic run medical colleges are eligible to apply.
OR DNB (Gastroenterology) with minimum 01 year experience post DNB in MCI recognized Medical Gastroenterology Department.
- PAY BAND, GRADE PAY & AGE:
|Rs.21,900 + 7600 (‘E’)||Rs.96,400/-p.m.||PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100)||45|
Selection Procedure for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) – Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology Vacancy in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) :
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 12.10.2015. Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC,10 years for Physically Handicapped and for Ex-servicemen as per rules . Age may be relaxable in cases of additional qualifications, higher experience and special needs for the development of the Department and for Departmental candidates.Last date for online application is 12.10.2015 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days from last date of Online application i.e. 17.10.2015. It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete. For details of the essential qualifications and experience for various positions, service conditions, and emoluments, how to apply etc., visit our website http://tmc.gov.in
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Medical Officer will be appointed in the appropriate Scientific Grade and given an Academic Designation as per the Medical Council of India norms.
- In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA, etc will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC. All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National and International Medical Meetings, Workshops and Conferences after their probation is closed. Medical Officers are entitled to all privileges applicable at TMC. All officers will be covered by a Contributory Health Service Scheme for self and dependants.
- Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability. All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
- Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2014 – Advt.No.82/2015.