Tata Memorial Hospital invites online application for the recruitment of Administrative Officer/Professor for P.G/D.M holders
Company name : Tata Memorial Hospital
Posts : Administrative Officer/Professor
Qualification : P.G/D.M
Salary : Rs. 64,705-1,47,000/-p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
Details of Post :
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-in-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed to be University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality MCI recognized postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. TMC invites applications from health care professionals of Indian nationality, who after an excellent postgraduate training are keen to pursue a career in Academic Medicine related to Oncology. Full time faculty & staff position in TMC are mentioned below:
- PROFESSOR, GASTROENTEROLOGY
- Essential Qualifications : D.M. or equivalent postgraduate degree recognised by Medical Council of India
- Experience : Minimum 10 years’ teaching experience in Gastroenterology and at least 05 years experience in therapeutic endoscopic procedures & flair for research in endoscopy. Oncological experience in medical gastroenterology will be preferred
- Pay Band : PB-4(Rs.37,400-67,000)
- Administrative Officer (For Director’s Office)
- Essential Qualifications : P.G. with 50% marks Candidates with P.G. in Hospital Management & Computer Knowledge will be preferred.
- Experience : The candidate should have 15 years administrative experience out of which 5 years experience in handling office communications/ correspondence independently in a reputed organization. Candidates working in PSU /Government organization should have 8 years experience as Section Officer and above or equivalent. Candidates should be capable to manage affairs of office of Senior Executives/ Directors / CEO independently, must also have good communication skill both written and oral in English, Hindi and preferably Marathi, making travel arrangements, maintenance of Dairy of events and provide administrative support, make necessary arrangement for Conferences, Meetings, Liasion with different Government, Non-Government and Local Authorities. Preference will be given to candidates having hospital experience.
- Pay Band : PB-3(Rs.15,600-39,100)
AGE LIMIT : 50 years. Age will be reckoned as on 09.09.2014. Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped. Age may be relaxable in cases of exceptional qualifications, and special needs for the development of the Department and for Departmental candidates
For details of the essential qualifications and experience for various positions, service conditions, and emoluments, how to apply etc read the below notification .
- It is mandatory to submit online application only. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualification, experience, caste etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete.
- In addition to pay, other allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules. The Institution has an option either to offer scale of pay as mentioned above or consolidated pay for a fixed term contract basis to the selected candidates
- On the recommendation of the Selection Committee, candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than advertised depending on the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview and needs in respective Dept.
- Appointed candidates may be placed as per needs of the Departments in the Tata Memorial Hospital and /or ACTREC at Navi Mumbai.
- The candidate shall submit a Demand Draft(CTS-2010 compliant) of Rs.500/-(Rs.125/-for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 by Post and a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form on orbefore the last date of receiving the applications to the H.R.D. OFFICER, TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI-400 012. Candidates may pay the Online Registration Fees by using Debit Card / Credit Card Number. Female candidates are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application.
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application forwarded through the head of the organization.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each post.
- Three Referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work during past 05 years.
- Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw any fee paid under any circumstances.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidate to appear in the written examination and / or interview without assigning any reason there for.
- The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and decided to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/cut-off marks (Group/Stream/Discipline/Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- Admission to written test (if required) / issuance of call letter for interview is purely on provisional basis without verification of age, qualification, category of candidate with reference to the relevant documents. The verification of documents of the successful candidates in the written test will be done at the time of interview.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Tata Memorial Centre takes no responsibility for non receipt of application through Online for whatsoever be the reason.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. Canvassing of any form will disqualify candidates.
- The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview
How to apply :
Last date for online application is 09.09.2014 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days from last date of Online application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TMH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016