Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’ & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Recruitment 2015 – POSTS FOR CENTRE FOR CANCER EPIDEMIOLOGY (ADVT.NO.76/2015). Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’ & More Vacancies Job on or before 24/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH)
Vacancy Name : Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’ & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) , Across India
Detail of Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’ & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|1||Ad-hoc Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (IT)|
|2||Ad-hoc Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (Coordinator)|
|3||Ad-hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’|
|4||Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’|
|5||Ad-hoc Clerk (Administration)|
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- AD-HOC SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘SB’ (IT): B.Sc (IT) with 03 years’ experience in relevant field.Should have knowledge of Programming languages : PHP, J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, .net framework. Frameworks : EJB, Struts2, Hibernet, JSF. Operating System : Windows n Linux. Web Designing Database : MySql, Oracle, Sql Server Access.
- AD-HOC SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘SB’ (COORDINATOR): B.Sc with 03 years’ experience of handling epidemiology / large scale population based studies.
- AD-HOC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’: M.Sc with 02 years’ experience of working in epidemiological studies. Should be able to assist in performing genotyping assays and conducting other molecular epidemiology studies.
- AD-HOC TECHNICIAN ‘C’: Graduation with DMLT with 03 years’ experience in collection of blood samples & conducting filed based studies.
- AD-HOC CLERK (ADMINISTRATION): Graduation in any stream plus PG Diploma in any Administration field and Computer Course in Office Software (minimum 6 months) with 03 years’ experience in relevant field.
|Consolidated Pay per month(Rs.)||Age Limit|
|For Sr.No.1||Between Rs.25,000/- & 30,000/-||30 years|
|For Sr.No.2||Between Rs.20,000/- & 25,000/-||30 years|
|For Sr.No.3||Between Rs.25,000/- & 30,000/-||30 years|
|For Sr.No.4||Between Rs.15,000/- & 20,000/-||30 years|
|For Sr.No.5||Between Rs.12,000/- & 15,000/-||30 years|
Selection Procedure for Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) – Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’ & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Ad-hoc Technician ‘C’ & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) :
Last date for online application is 24.09.2015 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications is 01.10.2015. It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete. For details of the essential qualifications and experience for various positions, service conditions, and emoluments, how to apply etc., visit our website http://tmc.gov.in. Age and experience will be reckoned as on 24.09.2015. Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped. Age may be relaxable in cases of additional qualifications, higher experience and special needs for the development of the Department and for Departmental candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/9/2015
Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Recruitment 2014 – POSTS FOR CENTRE FOR CANCER EPIDEMIOLOGY (ADVT.NO.76/2015).