Tea Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Quality Control Manager/Research Fellows through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tea Board of India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Quality Control Manager/Research Fellows. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tea Board of India
Vacancy Name : Quality Control Manager/Research Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : Rs.45,000/p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Tea Board of India, 14, BTM Sarani, Kolkata- 700 001
Detail of Tea Board of India Quality Control Manager/Research Fellows Recruitment:
- One Quality Control Manager and two Research Fellows for Quality Control Laboratory, Siliguri and
- One Farm Supervisor and two Research Fellows for Darjeeling Tea Research and Development Centre (DTR&DC), Tea Board, Kurseong purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended based on performance. Date of Interview: 26th September, 2015 for Quality Control Manager and Research Fellows Date of Interview: 27 th September, 2015 for Farm Supervisor
- A. Quality Control Manager (1 post): Rs. 45,000/- (Consolidated)
- Essential qualifications: Ph.D in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Microbiology or Food Technology with good academic record. Must have a valid training certificate on ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Desirable qualifications: Five years experience in Food Sector and working experience in Analytical Laboratory. Well conversant with requirements of national and international regulatory bodies. Well conversant in handling hi-tech machines like LC MS, ICPMS, GC MS etc.
- Job description: A combination of analytical, communication and reasoning skills to accurately and efficiently run a lab is a must. Overall supervision of the Quality Control Laboratory, Siliguri; To monitor routine quality checking of incoming samples as per the norms of FSSAI , Govt of India and for export samples as per the requirement of importing countries, maintaining GLP by proper compliance with FSSAI/ISO Standards (with R & D & Quality Control Depts.) & maintaining all testing and production SOPs (eg. Conducting Hazard Analysis, Risk Assessment, Control Measure Assessment, CCP establishment & monitoring data etc.), Liaison with cluster departments/external vendors as per organizational requirements; Provide direction and leadership to laboratory personnel; maintain a database of all results and provide reports to management and customers; monitor and respond to quality indicators;
Selection Procedure for Tea Board of India – Quality Control Manager/Research Fellows Post:
- Written Test on 27/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Quality Control Manager/Research Fellows vacancy in Tea Board of India:
A walk-in-interview will be held as per following schedule from 10.00 a.m. onward at the Tea Board of India, 14, BTM Sarani, Kolkata- 700 001 for engaging
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/9/2015
Tea Board of India, 14, BTM Sarani, Kolkata- 700 001
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017