Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites application for the recruitment of Lecturers with Master’s Degre in Law /Ph.D/MA holders
Company name : Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu
Posts : Lecturers
Qualification : Master’s Degre in Law /Ph.D/MA
Salary : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 50
Location : Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply : 26.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited upto 5.00 P.M on 26.08.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies of the folowing posts for the year 2013 – 2014.
- Name of the Post :Lecturers
- No of Post : 50
- Qualification :i. Master’s Degre in Law of any recognized University with not les than 55 percent marks and a god academic record. Provided that the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shal poses not les than 50 percent marks. Provided further that the holders of Ph.D. in Law, who have pased their Master’s Degre in Law prior to the 19th September 1991, shal poses not les than 50 percent marks in the Master’s degre in Law; i. Must have qualified in the National Eligibilty Test (NET) or an acredited Test; and ii. Must have enroled as an advocate in the Bar Council; Provided that other things being equal, preference shal be given to persons who have actual experience at the Bar or teaching experience.
- Lecturer Senior Scale (Pre-Law) as per G.O.Ms.No.264, Law Department,dated 20.12.2005 i. M.A. Degre of any of the Universities in the State of Tamil Nadu or a degre of equivalent standard in the subject as may be specified by the Government from time to time with not les than 55 percent of marks in the respective subject and a god academic record: Provided that candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shal poses not les than 50 percent of marks: Provided further that holders of Ph.D. degre, who have pased their Master’s degre in the respective subject prior to the 19th September 1991, shal poses not les than 50 percent of marks. i. Master’s Degre in Law of recognized University with not les than 55 percent marks and a god academic record. Provided that candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shal poses not les than 50 percent marks. Provided further that the holders of Ph.D. Degre in Law, who have pased their Master’s Degre in Law prior to the 19th September 1991, shal poses not les than 50 percent of marks in the Master’s degre in Law; ii . Must have qualified in the National Eligibilty Test (NET) or an acredited Test; and iv. Must have enroled as an advocate in the Bar Council;
- Age : For BC, BCM, MBC, SC, SCA and ST candidates, the age should not be over 57 years as on 01.07.2014, as the age of superannuation is 58 years.For other candidates, the age should not be over 40 years as on 01.07.2014; provided that for each year of service, whether regular or temporary, rendered in any of the teaching posts in a Law Colege in the State by a candidate, the age limit wil be relaxed by one year and the maximum relaxation admisible shal be 5 years.
- Remuneration :Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP : Rs.7 000
Application Form and Examination Fee :
- The Application Form (OMR format) along with Prospectus can be obtained from 11.08.2014 to 26.08.2014 in person on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupe s one hundred only) in cash towards the cost of the application Form and Prospectus.
- Submision of filed-in Application Forms: The candidates are advised to submit the filed-in forms to the same colege from where the Application forms are obtained, on or before 26.08.2014 upto 5.00 P.M and to obtain acknowledgement for the same. The details of the Coleges which wil function as Sales-cum-filed in application forms Colection Centres are given at the end of the advertisement. The candidates are advised NOT to send the filed-in application forms by post or in person to the Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai-6. These wil not be acepted. Applications received in any form other than the one is ued by the Teachers Recruitment Board shal be rejected. c. The candidates are requested to remit the examination fes of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Diferently-abled candidates) in any Branch of the STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed chal an at ached with the6 prospectus. The payment of examination fe s in any other mode shal not be acepted. The prescribed chalan contain the details of the fe s, Bank charges, Application number and acount number for the specific recruitment. Candidates have to write the Name of the Branch with its Code number, where the candidates make the payment and other details in the relevant columns.
- The Teachers Recruitment Board’s copy of the chalan should not be pasted / stapled/ tied, but it has to be kept in a separate envelope and submited along with the application form without fail.
- The candidates who are wiling to apply for more than one post ave to submit separate application form for each post.
Date and Venue of the Examination : The examination wil be held at Chennai. The Date, Time and Venue wil be intimated on the Teachers Recruitment Board website (htp://trb.tn.nic.in) separately. The candidates should check the Teachers Recruitment Board website at regular intervals.
Interview : The Candidates wil be hortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1 : 2 based on writen examination marks and folowing communal rotation. The interview wil be held in the Teachers Recruitment Board at Chennai only.
Last date of receiving filed-in applications : The filed-in application Forms should be submited to the same colege from where the Application forms are obtained on or before, 5.00 pm on 26.08.2014. The belated and incomplete applications wil not be entertained at any cost and they are liable to be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017