Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB Tamil Nadu) invites application for the recruitment of Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Directors Grade – I with M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com/ B.Ed holders
Company name :Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB Tamil Nadu)
Posts :Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Directors Grade – I
Qualification : M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com/ B.Ed
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800 /- p.m
No of Post : 1807
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
Details of Post :
Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Directors Grade – I
Applications are invited upto 5.00 P.M on 26.11.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies forthe year 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 in the folowing posts.
- Name of the Post :Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Directors Grade – I
- No of Post :1807
- Qualification :Candidates should poses M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. in the relevant subject with B.Ed., in 10+2+3+2+1 or 10+3+3+2+1 pattern and all the certificates regarding educational qualifications should have been issued prior to the last date for submission of filled-in Application announced in the recruitment notification published by TRB. As per G.O.Ms.No. 361 Schol Education Department dated 31.12.19 9. Candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages. For the post of Physical Director-Grade-I, the candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree. All degrees should be from UGC/NCTE recognized Universities only. Candidates who obtained a Degree (UG/PG) after undergoing a course of one year duration are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who obtained any of the required qualification (SSLC, HSC (or) its equivalent, U.G Degree, P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously (i.e. Course of study – same year) are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The candidates apply only for which the vacancies are notified and subject code numbers assigned. The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in Annexure I should have pas ed Tamil Language as Part I or Part I upto SSLC and PUC/ Higher Secondary Course levels. If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his / her appointment.
- Age: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2015 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Remuneration :Rs. 930-34800 Grade Pay : Rs.4800
Application form and Examination fee:
The Application Form (OMR format) along with Prospectus can be purchased (from 10.11.2014 to 26.1.2014) in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of al 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in cash towards the cost of the Application Form and Prospectus.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The Application Forms should be carefully filled up. Application Forms with partial and incomplete shaded circles and incompletely filed-in application forms will be summarily rejected.
- Entries in application forms should not be erased, over-written, or shaded with white fluid. Unnecessary markings and smudging in any part of the application should be avoided, since they may lead to Unnecessary confusion during data scanning as the computers are very sensitive. The passport size photograph should be pasted in the space provided and should not be stapled with pin. The photograph should not be attested and it should be from any mark, as the same has to be used for printing the Hal Tickets. d) The Application form should not be folded. The Application form should be submit ed in the envelope issued along with the form.
- As the form is computer readable and pre-programmed, any information writ en outside the boxes provided will not be read by the computer. Hence, altering the form or adding any additional box will result in, your application becoming invalid. A photocopy of the filed-in and signed application form with acknowledgement may be preserved for any future reference.
- Electronic gadgets/ Clerk’s Table/ Calculators are not permitted inside the Examination Hal
- In the mater of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. Any representation for non- selection will not be entertained at any cost.
- Canvasing in any forms will be a disqualification for selection. Application forms will not be accepted after 5.00 p.m. on 26.11.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TRB Tamil Nadu|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016