Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 11/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Manager (Estt.), Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), A-Wing, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 016|
Detail of Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) Registrar Recruitment:
- Post : Registrar
- Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.37400-67000/- + GP Rs.8700/-
- Age limit : 56 years
- Education and other qualification : Degree from recognized university or equivalent with 15 years experience in supervisory/managerial level in administration, finance preferably in Govt. department / Autonomous bodies/PSU of which at least 5 years experience in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/- or 10 years in Group A level in Govt. or equivalent in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- and preferably 2 years of experience in Scientific organization.
- Method of Recruitment : Composite method 1. Promotion from amongst Senior Managers in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/- with a minimum of 5 years service or Manager in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- with a minimum of 10 years service in the grade in TIFAC or2. Transfer/ transfer on Deputation of suitable officers from Govt. Department/autonomous organization who have not crossed the age of 56 years on closing date of application and holding analogous post or eligible to hold such post or possessing 5 yrs regular service in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/- or 10 years regular service in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- or 3. Direct Recruitment of candidate with requisite qualification and experience. The application for terms on deputation must be accompanied with copies of the ACRs/APAR for the last 5 years with vigilance clearance certificate and a certificate that no penalty has been imposed or contemplated on the officers
- Nature of duties : Responsible for all administrative and financial matters, render financial advice to Executive Director.
General Conditions :
- Self attested copies of all certificate/documents must be attached with application in support of age, qualification and experience.
- The appointment on Deputation will be for 3 years initially and may be considered for extension as per Govt. rules.
- Besides pay and allowances, leave, medical facilities, etc. are admissible as per Govt./TIFAC Rules.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview.
- The Council reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- The Council also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Persons serving in Government Departments, Autonomous Organizations, Corporations, Boards etc, should apply only through proper channel for appointment on Direct ecruitment / Deputation.
- TA/DA will be paid only for attending the interview as per rules in force.
- NO APPLICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED BEYOND THE SCHEDULED DATE.
- certificate is required to be attached with application that particulars furnished by the candidate in the applications regarding details of experience and qualifications have been verified from the service records and are found true and correct.
- Application incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)- Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC):
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications by registered post /speed post only (in the prescribed form downloaded from Council website: www.tifac.org.in), complete in all respect to Manager (Estt.), Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), A-Wing, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 016 latest by May 11, 2015. The envelope must be superscribed with the name of the post on top of the envelope. The Council will NOT be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delivery/delay.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015