Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Project Associate Job on or before 09/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), A-Wing, Vishawakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 016|
Detail of Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post from the eligible candidates for the International Conference on Disaster Management (October 28-30, 2015):
- Post : Senior Project Associate (India-IIASA Programme)
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 40,000/-
- Mode of Recruitment : On contractual basis for one year
- Age Limit : Should not cross the age of 50 years on closing of application
- Essential Qualification & Experience : The candidate should have minimum qualifications as graduate from a recognized university with post graduate diploma in management or equivalent with 05 years experience in project/ event management at the national and international level, networking, problem solving along with excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of modern office equipments desirable
- Job Description : Responsible for executing the entire event including identifying the experts, researchers, young scientist to participate in the event, building data base of the experts in India. In addition to the above, follow ups with the speakers, website monitoring for all the abstracts received and also coordination with the technical group formed for the event.
General Conditions :
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview.
- he Council reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- The Council also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No APPLICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED BEYOND THE SCHEDULED DATE.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)- Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC):
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications by registered post /speed post only, complete in all respect to Registrar, Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), A-Wing, Vishawakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 016 within 21 days from the date of the advertisement in the Newspaper. The envelope must be superscripted with the name of the post on top of the envelope. The Council will NOT be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delivery/delay.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TIFAC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016