Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 13/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager Job on or before 25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 146 Post
Salary : HYDERABAD
Job Location : Rs.31,100-91,450/- p.m
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad
Detail of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Manager Recruitment:
- Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana. i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 05/09/2015 ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 25/09/2015 iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 01/11/2015. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch)||102||Must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.||31,100/- – 91,450/-||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years. N.B.1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age. 2)No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch)||15|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch)||15|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch)||7|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information Technology branch)||7|
- FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST, BC & PH. b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed). N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Examination Fee and they are not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
Selection Procedure for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) :
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee. III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay. IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment. V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence. i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification. ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State. iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/9/2015
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO. 13/2015.