Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers through recruitment notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 12/2015, Dt. 05/09/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Executive Engineers on or before 25/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Executive Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 16 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,100-91,450/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.road, Nampally , Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India).
Detail Of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) in Irrigation and CAD Department in the State of Telangana.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
- Name of the Post :Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) in Irrigation and CAD Dept.,
- No. of Vacancies :16
- Age as on 01/07/2015 Min. Max.:18-44 years
- Scale of Pay Rs.:Rs-37,100-91,450/-pm
- The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
- Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed). N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Examination Fee and they are not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Selection Procedure For Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) – Assistant Executive Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES VIZ.,
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED AND INTERVIEW MARKS PUT TOGETHER.
How To Apply For Assistant Executive Engineers Vacancy in Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC):
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 05/09/2015
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 25/09/2015
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
Reference: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 12/2015, Dt. 05/09/2015