Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors through recruitment notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 14/2015, DT. 23/09/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors on or before 19/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 45 Posts
Salary : Rs.31,460-84,970/-pm
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), HYDERABAD
Detail Of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Department in the State of Telangana.
- Name of the Post : Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
- No of Post : 45 Posts
- Scale of Pay Rs. 31,460- 84,970/-
- Age as on 01/07/2015 Min. Max. 21 – 34
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, and Motor Driving License as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the department, as on the Date of Notification. Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. OR Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or Any other equivalent qualification and Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement. Provided that where persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed. Provided further that in case of Women, they must hold a Motor Vehicle driving license, if they are holder of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License only, they shall acquire the Heavy Transport Vehicle Endorsement within two years of their joining the service as Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, failing which their services will be terminated without assigning any reasons.
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men. b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed). N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Examination Fee and they are not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Selection Procedure For Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) – Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Vacancy in Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC):
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence. i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification. ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State. iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/10/2015
Reference: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 14/2015, DT. 23/09/2015