Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.E,Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Engineers & More Vacancies on or before 28/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech,Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 563 Posts
Salary : Rs-29,760-84,970/-pm
Job Location :Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC),Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India)
Detail Of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Engineers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2015 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept.,||125||18-44||29,760- 80,930/|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Roads and Buildings Dept.,||42||31,460- 84,970/-|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,||258||31,460- 84,970/-|
|Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,||84||31,460- 84,970/-|
|Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,||54||31,460- 84,970/-|
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept.,||LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training or any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET.|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Roads and Buildings Dept.,||
Must Possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical education or its equivalent qualification.
Must possess the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) ‘O’ level computer qualification administered by the DOE ACC society under the Ministry of Information Technology Govt., of India OR a Diploma or Certificate in Computer Applications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualifications as recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
|Assistant Engineers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,||
A degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Cental Act, State or Provincial Act or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or
B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree of the Benaras Hindu University; or
A pass in sections ‘A’ and ’B’ of the AMIE (Ind.) Civil Examination.
L.C.E. Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute; Or
L.M.E. Diploma of any recognized Institute; Or
L.S.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Provided that the recruitment of persons with L.M.E. diploma of any institution recognized by the Government in any year shall not exceed 10% of the total number of estimated vacancies in that year; (G.O. MS. No. 272 MA, Dt. 07/06/1976) Provided further that candidates possessing the qualification in items (4) to (6) above will be recruited only if candidates possessing the qualifications in items (1) to (3) are not available (G.O. Ms. No. 690, MA, Dt. 30/09/1972)
|Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,||A degree in B.E. (Civil) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or L.S.E., or L.C.E., or its equivalent qualification.|
|Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,||
A degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Sate Act or a Provisional Act of Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or
B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree of the Benaras Hindu University; or
A Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the A.M.I.E. (Ind.) Civil Examination. OR
L.C.E. or L.S.E. or L.M.E. or Upper Subordinate or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute;
NOTE:- Preference will be given to those who have passed Sections ‘A’ and ’B’ or the A.M.I.E. (India) Examinations with Public Health Engineering as an Optional subject where the other aspects are equal.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
- N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
- N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
After provision of the relaxation of Age in Col. No. 3 of table above; the age shall not exceed the maximum age prescribed for the post for the candidates at Sl. No. 3 & 4. The age relaxations for Ex-Servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed Forces otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
IMPORTANT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified before the examination only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997.
- Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O. Ms. No. 77, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development (Estt.II), Dt. 17/03/2012, G.O. Ms. No. 58, TR&B (SER.II) Dept., Dt. 01/05/2002, G.O. Ms. No. 595, HMA & UD Dept., Dt. 22/09/1977, G.O. Ms. No. 717, Municipal Administration, Dt. 08/07/1964 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.
- Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules in force.
- Constitutional Provisions:– The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
- Zonal/Local:- The Zonal and Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07/03/2002 and other orders issued by the Government and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014 .
- Employed:- The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, as the case may be and required to submit the “No objection” from the concerned Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to do so.
- Penal Action:- The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.
- Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014, G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BCB, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt. 11/03/2015). As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule -2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. BCs, SCs & STs belonging to other States are not entitled for reservation and Fee Exemptions, Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed Examination fee of RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) 6 through SBI ePAY and upload as indicated at Para-I(6)(a). Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Reservation:- (i)The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable. (ii) Reservation to Disabled persons is subject to their eligibility to any of the above category of posts and shall be subject to Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the posts. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government. (iii) The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules / Special rules. (iv) Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
- Creamy Layer:- In terms of G.O. Ms. No. 8 Backward Classes Welfare(OP) Department, Dated 13.11.2014, Govt., of Telangana, the candidates claiming to be belonging to Backward Classes have to produce a Certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahasildar). The Certificate excluding from Creamy Layer has to be produced at an appropriate time. B.C. Candidates whose Parent’s income is less than 6.00 Lakhs per annum come under Non-Creamy Layer. In case of failure to produce the same on the day of verification of certificates, the Candidature will be rejected without further correspondence.
- Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate
Selection Procedure For Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) – Assistant Engineers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BY ONLINE / OMR BASED.
- THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED.
How To Apply For Assistant Engineers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC):
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015