Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable through recruitment notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2016 – NOTIFICATION NO. 06/2016. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Excise Constable on or before 30/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Vacancy Name : Excise Constable
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 340 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,460-47,330/-per month
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), HYDERABAD
Detail Of Post:
Online Recruitment Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department in the State of Telangana.
- No. of Vacancies : 340
- Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max : 18–28
- Scale of Pay Rs.15,460 – 47,330/-
- Educational Qualifications : Must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Physical Requirements:- i) For Men:- (a) Must not be less than 165 Cms in height. (b) Must not be less than 81 Cms round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5Cms; Provided that in the case of Candidates belonging to ST’s where the required quota cannot be fully utilised for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite height, it may be relaxed by 5 Cms. So that it shall not be less than 160Cms. ii) For Women:- (a) Must not be less than 152.5 Cms in height. (b) Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee and the applicants have also to pay RS.80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. 3 a) SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men. b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18–28 years have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- STEP: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence. Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification. ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State. iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 04/05/2016 ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/05/2016 iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. The Date of Examination will be announced later. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2016
Reference: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2016 – NOTIFICATION NO. 06/2016