Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Horticulture Officer through recruitment notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 10/2015,. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Horticulture Officer Job on or before25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC)
Vacancy Name : Horticulture Officer
Educational Qualification :M.Sc,B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 75 post
Salary : Rs.87,200/p.m
Job Location :
Last Date to Apply for this job :25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC),HORTICULTURE OFFICER UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE ANDCOOPERATION, TELANGANA STATE
Detail of Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) Horticulture Officer Recruitment:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
Essential :Must posses a Degree in Horticulture of a recognized university or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Provided that M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture would be considered for appointment if candidate having a Degree in Horticulture are not available. Provided that in case of SC/ST vacancies if the candidates with B.Sc. Degree qualifications in Horticulture are not available, the candidates with B.Sc. Degree qualifications in Agriculture shall become eligible
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is r eckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07 /2015 the upper age limit raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of- 63 Years Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible). -5 Years based on the length of regular service Ex-Service men -3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces. N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)-3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C. SC/ST and BCs- 5 Years Physically Handicapped persons -10 Years
Selection Procedure for Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) – Horticulture Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies not ified before the examination only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997.Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O. Ms. No. 776 Food & Agriculture (AGRI.II) Dept., Dt. 15/09/1989 read with G.O. Ms. No. 355 Food and Agriculture (Agri.II) Dept., Dt. 07/03/1992 and G.O. Ms. No. 12, Agriculture and Cooperation (Horti) Dept., Dt. 11/01/1996 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules in force.Constitutional Provisions:- The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.Zonal/Local:The Zonal and Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-Department, dated: 07/03/2002and other orders issued by the Government and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014 .Employed:-The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, asthe case may be and required to submit the “No objection” from the concerned Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to do so.Penal Action:-The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O .Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014,G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O.Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e.,from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt.11/03/2015). As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules,Rule -2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemeda member of Schedule Caste.BCs, SCs & STs belonging to other States are not entitled for reservation and Fee Exemptions, Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed Examination fee of RS. 120 /- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ANDTWENTY ONLY) through SBI ePAY and upload as indicated at Para-I (6)(a). Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.Reservation The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable.Reservation to Disabled persons is subject totheir eligibility to any of the above category of posts and shall be subject to Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the posts. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government. The Reservation to Women will apply as per Ge neral Rules / Special rules.Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.Creamy Layer:-In terms of G.O. Ms. No. 8 Backward Classes Welfare(OP) Department,Dated 13.11.2014, Govt., of Telangana, the candidates claiming to be belonging to Backward Classes have to produce a Certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahasildar). The Certificate excluding from Creamy Layer has to be produced at an appropriate time. B.C. Candidates whose Parent’s income is less than 6.00 Lakhs per annum come under Non-Creamy Layer. In case of failure to produce the same on the day of verification of certificates, the Candidature will be rejected without further correspondence.Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification.The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate
How to apply for Horticulture Officer Vacancy in Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) :
- FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed). N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other state s are not exempted from payment of Examination Fee and they are not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee , wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in
- CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction )only.
- HOW TO APPLY:
- HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TS PSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be c hanged, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee. STEP:Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay. STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If,3 any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job25/9/2015
Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO. 10/2015,.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016