Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3/7/2013/ADMN/TDSAT/. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Personal Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 24/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)
Vacancy Name : Personal Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT), New Delhi – 110021
Detail of Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Personal Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts in the Telecom DisputesSettlement & Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi, on deputation / contract basis from suitable candidates, who fulfil the eligibility conditions as shown below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Principal Private Secretary||1||Master Degree||Rs.15,600-39,100 +GP 6600|
|Court Master||1||Degree in Law||Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m + GP 4800|
|Personal Assistant/ Stenographer||2||Graduate||Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m + GP 4200|
|Stenographer – Gr D||2||Matriculation||Rs.5,200-20,200/- + GP 2400|
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The applications in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-1) (can be down loaded from TDSAT website: www.tdsat.nic.in), from eligible officers who can be spared in the event of their selection may be forwarded through proper channel to the undersigned with 45 days of publication of this circular in the Employment News along with (a) up-to-date ACR Dossiers of the candidate concerned or attested photocopies of the annual confidential reports for the last five years; (b) Vigilance Clearance Report clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned; (c) Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) Integrity Certificate.
Selection Procedure for Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) – Personal Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Personal Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) :
- Eligibility and terms/condition for contract
- Retired officials who have superannuated after working in Central/State Government /Courts/ Tribunals/PSUs/ Autonomous bodies and are less than 62 years of age on closing date of receipt of application.
- Such officials should have been working for rendering secretarial assistance including Stenography and typing works in their original cadre/ service before superannuating. They should have their own housing (accommodation) in Delhi as accommodation will not be provided by TDSAT. They should have good communication, drafting and interpersonal skills. They should be proficient in working on Microsoft Word and preferably also on Microsoft Excel.
- Selected candidates (s) shall not utilise or part with the data collected during their assignment in TDSAT, to any third party. They shall also hand over the entire set of records in their possession to TDSAT before the expiry of their contract.
- TD/SAT shall pay monthly fee on contract basis determined on basis of Last Pay drawn.
- During period of engagement in TDSAT, no outside employment is permitted.
- Entitled for 8 Casual leaves in a year with pro-ratio entitlement for part of a year. Entitled to Gazetted leaves, weekly off. No other leave admissible. However, may be called for work on Holidays and weekly off without any extra remuneration.
- The contract may be terminated by way of written notice of 15 days if work is not to satisfaction of TDSAT or found lacking in honesty/integrity/conduct. TDSAT also reserves right to terminate contract by way of written notice of 30 days without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Application may be submitted in prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) along with self attested supporting documents so as to reach undersigned within 45 days of publication of this Circular in Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/8/2015
Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3/7/2013/ADMN/TDSAT/.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|